No announcement yet.

Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    Not going to break up, but I'm going away for the summer, and will then be going abroad for 5 months.

I'm not leaving her as in breaking up, but leaving her as in going away. I have hinted at maybe calling it a day, as has she.

Even if I was planning to leave her, going behind my back while we're together still isn't right.
    Homey if your going away for the summer the best thing to do is too take at the very least a break. I wouldn't expect myself to be loyal so I damn sure wouldn't expect a dumb biitch to be

Her saying "she doesn't want to get too attached" that to me means she wants to get herself open. I'd want to get attach if I was about to leave because that'd be the only thing that could possibly keep me faithful.

Like I said, maybe not break up with her right now, but take a break when you leave or you'll end up finding something out and kill a *****h

Comment

Cheers No1..

Just rang her and here's what she said...

It was just my friend drunken calling me. They sent a txt apologizing for it this morning.

If I've been acting off with you, it's because you're leaving in 3 weeks and I don't want to get too attached. You're leaving me remember?

She was at the end of her break, but is going to call me back when her boss goes out to lunch. Got a few more things I need to ask...
      why would she turn her phone off before she hops in the shower?

or why cant she tell you a friends drunk calling her? theres no reason to conceal that.

Comment

Be a man and see whats going on with home boy calling her at 2AM.. If she feeds you some bull**** beat her ass or leave.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
          If a guy rings my GF's phone i'm going to want answers you can believe that. The fact she didn't answer her phone and then switched it off is very suspicious.

I hate to say it dude but from what you have wrote it seems like she is hiding something. I f you are anything like me you are going to want to find out what the **** is going on. You have 2 choices - either confront her or get the dudes number from your girls phone and ring that fool.
          Mmm, idk bout you, but I'd be pissed if my gf answered a random guys phone call when we were fcking.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
            1)Assuming her guy friends are "gay".

2) Guy calls late at night. He wants sex. He doesn't want to talk about Glee and Sex in the city(unless he's a ******* if so maybe I can agree with the gay part).

3) She turned off her phone because she didn't want her boys ringing up.

4) If she's not getting her fix with you, she's getting it from some other person/people. Perhaps her 2 friends are DPing her, you'd never know.

5) Assuming she's the kinda girl that doesn't cheat. That's where the main problem lies. I know some die hard Christian girls who have cheated on my friends a bunch of times. You gotta go into the dating world with the reality of EVERY SINGLE GIRL can and might cheat. You always gotta keep your guard high. In this world it's very hard to find a good loyal woman meng.

Oh and BTW, she's clearly cheating and she's an amateur at it. She's leaving the obvious signs.
            Seriously?

Relationship advice from a guy who uses the word '*******'?

Comment

Dude if you are worried about her cheating now then you definetly need to break up with her before you go away.

You are going to be paranoid and constantly worried she is cheating on you if you are that far away. Im telling you just break it off or its gonna get pretty rough.

As for the suspicion you have now make sure you have legitimate concern before you call her out. Cause one time with my girlfriend I thought she was cheating and I called her out on it and made a huge deal and was *****ing at her then it turns out she wasnt at all and I was completely wrong. I felt like the biggest ******* I made her cry and everything and it turns out she was just babysitting for her cousin.

Comment

Are you going traveling for 5 months?

Comment

she is definitely cheating.

Comment

I'm going on a university exchange - sparked.

She just left mine a few minutes ago.

I asked her to her face and she said - 'it was my friend drunk calling me and nothing more.' I asked her why didn't she just answer the call if it was only her friend an she said 'because it was a drunk call' and she didn't want to answer the phone so late, especially as she was in bed with me.

When I asked her why she switched her phone off before she got in the shower, she said that her phone was playing up (which I can vaguely remember) so she reset it, and turned it on when she got back downstairs.

Regarding why she's been acting distant recently, she said it's because I'm going away soon, treated her like a disposable girlfriend for the first few months of our relationship only starting to be a real bf in the past couple of weeks, and her sister is having a very difficult time and a lot of her time and energy is dedicated to her (which I agree with).

I don't know man. Stuck in two minds right now. I want to believe her, but those calls just don't sit right with me. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt but if anything like this happens again, I'm going to force the issue and take charge of the situation.

Comment

I'm going on a university exchange - sparked.

She just left mine a few minutes ago.

I asked her to her face and she said - 'it was my friend drunk calling me and nothing more.' I asked her why didn't she just answer the call if it was only her friend an she said 'because it was a drunk call' and she didn't want to answer the phone so late, especially as she was in bed with me.

When I asked her why she switched her phone off before she got in the shower, she said that her phone was playing up (which I can vaguely remember) so she reset it, and turned it on when she got back downstairs.

Regarding why she's been acting distant recently, she said it's because I'm going away soon, treated her like a disposable girlfriend for the first few months of our relationship only starting to be a real bf in the past couple of weeks, and her sister is having a very difficult time and a lot of her time and energy is dedicated to her (which I agree with).

I don't know man. Stuck in two minds right now. I want to believe her, but those calls just don't sit right with me. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt but if anything like this happens again, I'm going to force the issue and take charge of the situation.
                      your girlfriend is mindfuucking you right now and shes enjoying every bit of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X