Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    Cheers No1..

Just rang her and here's what she said...

It was just my friend drunken calling me. They sent a txt apologizing for it this morning.

If I've been acting off with you, it's because you're leaving in 3 weeks and I don't want to get too attached. You're leaving me remember?

She was at the end of her break, but is going to call me back when her boss goes out to lunch. Got a few more things I need to ask...
    so you were going to break up with her in three weeks anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      so you were going to break up with her in three weeks anyway?
      Not going to break up, but I'm going away for the summer, and will then be going abroad for 5 months.

I'm not leaving her as in breaking up, but leaving her as in going away. I have hinted at maybe calling it a day, as has she.

Even if I was planning to leave her, going behind my back while we're together still isn't right.

Comment

keep us updated

Comment

Last night, when we were both in bed (around 2) my girlfriends phone rang maybe seven times. She refused to answer it, and when I asked her who it was, she said it was her friend who was drunk in town. I saw the caller i.d and it was a boys name. Now, I know she doesn't hang around with a lot of guys, especially when she isn't with her girlfriends, and the two guy friends I know of hers are gay anyway. As a guy, I know that the only time you ring a girl so early in the morning is when you want sex.

In the morning before she went for a shower, I saw her phone was clearly on. She never turns it off.

When she went up for a shower, I picked up her phone to check the time, but couldn't because it was turned off. Now why would a girl turn off her phone just to have a quick shower? As soon as she was dressed I noticed her switch it back on again. She's never had a problem leaving her phone around me before, why is secrecy so important now?

She's been acting a little bit distant lately, and we're seeing less and less of each other. Classic signs right there. On top of this, she's been more reluctant to engage in sex recently, using her period as an excuse. I could understand this if she hadn't had another period only 2 weeks ago when she's supposed to be taking the pill. Apparently her period is messed up.

The thing that bothers me is, she really isn't the kind of girl to cheat. I know that's easy to say, but she just isn't. Still I need to keep an open eye about things.

I want to confront her about it, but don't want to be embarrassed when she gives me a perfectly reasonable explanation for why she's been acting so strangely. On the other hand, I want to finish our relationship and take the high ground.

What do you think guys?
          Put her on 24 hour watch. If she is cheating don't beat up the other guy and don't put your hands on her. Women cheating is the leading cost to why men go to prison. Just leave her and find another hot chick. Your ex girl will get upset.

Comment

You gotta confront her man, Cos it could be 5 other reasons besides her cheating, It could just be coming across like that.....

But your never gonna know, unless you say it to her.....I would be uncomfortable if my chick was doing that, and acting really weird....

You need to sit down and talk 2 her...properly.....cos u aint gonna find anything out by guessing, you will end up possibly catchin the wrong end of the stick

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              You have to. Or else you're just waiting for that moment when you murk yourself.
              funny and to a certain extent true.

Comment

I've given out too much rep but thanks for the advice guys.

She is adamant that she isn't cheating, and says she wouldn't ever do that to me. It all sounds pretty convincing but girls are good liars and I'm a gullible fool, so the jury is still out.

As I said, we have a great relationship, and are always kissing, touching, smiling, and doing things together, but in these past few weeks she's been weird with me, and the calls last night and her actions this morning set my mind off.

I'm going to speak to her properly tonight, and if she still sounds genuine then I will let it slide. But if anybody rings during the night, or she acts suspiciously again, I'm going to go through her phone and see what's up.

I respect a person's right to privacy, but when they act as suspiciously as this, going through somebody's txt's and calls isn't the greatest evil.

Comment

Last night, when we were both in bed (around 2) my girlfriends phone rang maybe seven times. She refused to answer it, and when I asked her who it was, she said it was her friend who was drunk in town. I saw the caller i.d and it was a boys name. Now, I know she doesn't hang around with a lot of guys, especially when she isn't with her girlfriends, and the two guy friends I know of hers are gay anyway. As a guy, I know that the only time you ring a girl so early in the morning is when you want sex.

In the morning before she went for a shower, I saw her phone was clearly on. She never turns it off.

When she went up for a shower, I picked up her phone to check the time, but couldn't because it was turned off. Now why would a girl turn off her phone just to have a quick shower? As soon as she was dressed I noticed her switch it back on again. She's never had a problem leaving her phone around me before, why is secrecy so important now?

She's been acting a little bit distant lately, and we're seeing less and less of each other. Classic signs right there. On top of this, she's been more reluctant to engage in sex recently, using her period as an excuse. I could understand this if she hadn't had another period only 2 weeks ago when she's supposed to be taking the pill. Apparently her period is messed up.

The thing that bothers me is, she really isn't the kind of girl to cheat. I know that's easy to say, but she just isn't. Still I need to keep an open eye about things.

I want to confront her about it, but don't want to be embarrassed when she gives me a perfectly reasonable explanation for why she's been acting so strangely. On the other hand, I want to finish our relationship and take the high ground.

What do you think guys?
                  If a guy rings my GF's phone i'm going to want answers you can believe that. The fact she didn't answer her phone and then switched it off is very suspicious.

I hate to say it dude but from what you have wrote it seems like she is hiding something. I f you are anything like me you are going to want to find out what the **** is going on. You have 2 choices - either confront her or get the dudes number from your girls phone and ring that fool.

Comment

Try find who this dude is, and tell him what the **** is up.

Comment

I've given out too much rep but thanks for the advice guys.

She is adamant that she isn't cheating, and says she wouldn't ever do that to me. It all sounds pretty convincing but girls are good liars and I'm a gullible fool, so the jury is still out.

As I said, we have a great relationship, and are always kissing, touching, smiling, and doing things together, but in these past few weeks she's been weird with me, and the calls last night and her actions this morning set my mind off.

I'm going to speak to her properly tonight, and if she still sounds genuine then I will let it slide. But if anybody rings during the night, or she acts suspiciously again, I'm going to go through her phone and see what's up.

I respect a person's right to privacy, but when they act as suspiciously as this, going through somebody's txt's and calls isn't the greatest evil.
                      If she has no texts a la deleted then she is definitely cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X