No announcement yet.

Miami got their a55es whooped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami got their a55es whooped

There go all of my hopes for the Heat. They got completely outclassed.

What is Lebron for again?

Was a good game until midway through the 3rd. The bulls took over at that point. They smashed the boards.

Comment

Good win, but its one game. We gotta hold down home court.

Comment

Still think LeBron shoulda moved to Boston.

Its the perfect place for him to shine but its not all over. Hats off to Derrick Rose, what a performance

Comment

great performance, gibson was a beast. but it's just one game, we got plenty more to go.

Comment

The bulls have outscored Miami by at least 10 in EVERY 3rd quarter they played this season.

Comment

lebron should of stayed in cleveland or at least should of went to new york..now if they don't get the championship he can't say he didn't have any help from his team mates..the team is packed with good players.

Comment

Some of these guys on Chicago are making names for themselfs here.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                  Some of these guys on Chicago are making names for themselfs here.
                  The whole team is names,the Bulls are fcking stacked i love college ball and i know all of these guys,there 2nd team is as good as there first,and they barely use Korver.

Comment

Working...
                  X