No announcement yet.

Playstation Network Up and Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
    If you want a no nonsense gaming console built for secure online gaming then Xbox360 is where its at.

But if you want a fancy entertainment system that you can't browse online securely with than PS3 is for you. "Oh look it has blu-ray, shame most of the world still uses DVD".
    Invalid point.

DVD has been out for years, Blu-ray is still new.

Comment

• [b]free gaming >>>>> paying for gaming

blue-ray >>>>>>> no blue-ray at all

wi-fi >>>>>> no wi-fi

network not going down >>>>> network going down(but its now over)
      [/b

XBOX takes 1 of 4 categories. But its invalid since PSN its now back on. Oh Well.
      xbox gamers claim their online play is better. But fail to explain how.

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
        I am poor.

Yeah, I rather PAY for my online cuz I got money to blow.

I got red rings 2 times, aint no biggie i can live without my sexbox for 2 weeks when it's on repair.

I like playin with my boys and just talkin bs online till 3am.
        panda prefers 4 weeks of not being able to play online over 2 ring of deaths but maybe thats just me

besides panda's owned a ps3 since 2007...for a yearly subscription of xbox gold we pay about 40-50 euros so its safe to say the free online play has compensated for about 200 euros had panda bought an xbox

Comment

• I would rather pay for a secure network then get my **** hacked on a free one. I paid £30 for 14 months of xbox live. I'm no good at maths but that must work out at about 15p a week. Hardly breaking the bank is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
            Invalid point.

DVD has been out for years, Blu-ray is still new.
            Invalid point.

Why do you clowns BRAG about Blu Ray when you know only like half a % of the population uses it.

Comment

• Can Blu-ray even still be considered new considering its been out for about 3-4 years now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
                [b]free gaming >>>>> paying for gaming

blue-ray >>>>>>> no blue-ray at all

wi-fi >>>>>> no wi-fi

network not going down >>>>> network going down(but its now over)
                [/b

XBOX takes 1 of 4 categories. But its invalid since PSN its now back on. Oh Well.
                xbox gamers claim their online play is better. But fail to explain how.

/thread
                thats is the only 360boys' argument, psn gettin hacked for a month lol. they convince themselves its better because they pay for it lol

just like idiots that buy bottled water and convince themselves it tastes alot better than tap

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
                  I'm not doubting that. All i'm saying is that the average household still uses DVD.

DVD was supposed to be VHS status by now...
                  Blu-ray players are getting cheap now, once blu-ray movies start getting cheap they'll be no point in DVD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
                    Invalid point.

Why do you clowns BRAG about Blu Ray when you know only like half a % of the population uses it.

who cares about the population. panda buys every movie he'd like to own on blu ray....with new movies its about 50%/60% more expensive but its worth the amazing picture and sound quality to me

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      panda prefers 4 weeks of not being able to play online over 2 ring of deaths but maybe thats just me

besides panda's owned a ps3 since 2007...for a yearly subscription of xbox gold we pay about 40-50 euros so its safe to say the free online play has compensated for about 200 euros had panda bought an xbox
                      It is you, my sexbox last like 1.5 years-2

I've had my xbox for 5 years, and had online for 4 years.

for a year it costs 50 bucks here, but like i said, I got money to blow.

Step yer money up homeboy, and I'M the poor one???

Fuck outta here

Comment

Working...
                      X