Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who's better? Dwyane Wade or Derrick Rose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    i was actually arguin with 1 of my friends because he said amare was better than dirk and this was before the la-dallas series and i said how can amare be better than dirk when dirk is 1 of the top 5 players in the league.
    i honestly feel like wade shouldn't be on anyones top 5 if he has to be ahead of melo,dirk,lebron,kobe or rose
    I think Dirk is better than Amare too. He has a sick J, that nasty fadeaway, the spin move. Very versatile big man.

Wade used to be my favorite player. I think Lebron going there has negatively impacted his game. Lately they've been better. I really don't think he's better than Rose ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      We have to see Rose single handedly win his team a championship like Wade did first, in order to make the comparison.

Bitc& go watch some tape shaq made everything wade did possible!!!!

Comment

Some of yall is 5ay....

Lebron
        Durant
        Kobe
        Wade
        Howard
        Rose
        Dirk
        CP3
        Melo
        Deron Williams
        Amare
        Pierce
        Last edited by GreatestIam; 05-13-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
          Some of yall is 5ay....

Lebron
          Durant
          Kobe
          Wade
          Howard
          Rose
          Dirk
          CP3
          Melo
          Deron Williams
          Amare
          right now, this playoffs and this year, you got dirk way too low and kobe and howard too high, and lebron too his, and rose too low.

basically your rankings are all jacked up

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
            CP3 showed everybody that he is still that player , I think other PGs showing up and coming up kind of overshadowed his solid season. He is a better , more complete pg than Rose , Rondo. I kind of compare Cp3 to D.Will.

They both have a very good shot , they can get you a bunch of assist ,and are as good as anybody in penetrating , and finishing inside

My list goes like this.

1.Lebron
            2.Kobe
            3.Wade
            4.Dirk
            5.Melo

Maybe 2 years ago I would have had Kobe on top , Prime for Prime Kobe>>Lebron and theres no argument there.

Kobe can shoot it. Kobe has incredible footwork , He can post up , He can do it all. But as of right now , Lebron is just a younger monster. His defense is a +.

Lebron this season tho , adjusted. He learned how to play off the ball , he worked on his post up game , even tho is still not great. I give it a C+. But he had some improvements , while not really affecting his impact of the game , he learned and discovered more ways to help.

Wade is just a very crafty , very creative player. One day his shot can be off , but he will still get his 25+ looking for the contact and finishing with circus shots around the rim. He can expose some of the best defensive squads by himself. If hes shot is on , theres nothing you can do.

Dirk has a shot that cannot be guarded. He fkn fades away on 85% of his shots , with that captain morgan stance (leg up) and he is spot on with it. He can shoot the three. He has pretty good footwork and has a decent post up game.

I put Melo in the 5 spot , but I think Durant is close to taking that spot.
            Man if Shaq had Lebron back in the day LA wouldnt have lost to the Pistons...when we look back 15 yrs from now Lebron will have had a way better career statitically and the way Miami playing championship wise to... He is the leader of the star studded affair... Kobe in Lebron situation would have alienated both Bosh and Wade with in 30 games by tryin to shoot 52 shots a game... Dont you be watchin LA games like damn Kobe pass da ****ing ball Odom open right there... adn im a Kobe fan!!LOL

Comment

how can anyone say prime for prime kobe>lebron....lebron's just getting to his prime?????????????

right now, kobe isn't top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                how can anyone say prime for prime kobe>lebron....lebron's just getting to his prime?????????????

You think so? I mean , if Lebron can get better then its fkn scary. Ill wait to see how much better he gets.

What do you think are the areas where he needs to improve the most though?

Comment

right now, this playoffs and this year, you got dirk way too low and kobe and howard too high, and lebron too his, and rose too low.

basically your rankings are all jacked up

On sheer impact and stats... Dirk in season past has not been as successful or as possessed as he is the year even his MVP season, dont let the playoffs fool you, he is defintely underrated but not that great against other greats, thus Gasol isnt that great... he has good games not GREAT games when he has a 50 and 20 game holla at me.. for his skill set and size he still underachieves...

Kobe is the captain of the 2 time champs, he takes games over he hits game winners, he carried his weighed down team this year...

Howard put out his best season this year point wise and again carried his team and was D-player of the year... if he had R.Lewis and Vince still they may be playing the Heat..

Rose needs to become more of a playmaker and is awesome as **** still, but id take evryone i mentioned above him over him...

Comment

both are great offensivley, i thnk d-wade is the better defender out of the two, so wade is better at this time

Comment

Kobe isnt top 5 LMFAO...look at the stats dude lowest minutes of his career since his first 2 years...and all his number fg%-PPg are all on par with what they've been the last 10 years PPg down 2 point from last year but thats due to minutes being down almost 5......lol

Comment

Working...
                      X