Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Muslim American Clerics kicked off the plane for being Moslems at Memphis Airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who make me cringe more than the pilot himself are the people who are justifying what he did.
    Sorry, no excuse, but that's just typical stereotyping american scare mongering right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      Stupid and ignorant pilot,He just embarassed the rest of American people by his conduct.And throw more fire on the alienation the muslim people are getting.He should be fired.

But then again If similar situation happen in an Islamic country we would never a whimper about it.Talk about freedom of the press.
      Remember these days?

Comment

America going ******ed again...it's like what heppened in the 50s, guilty for being black...

Comment

Nice muslims...you don't need to look far

Comment

This is sad...

Comment

I'm a very proud American, but this sort of shit makes me hang my head in shame. It's simply disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
                Better safe then sorry..
                Really?........

Comment

That is going a bit overboard. This was probably caused by fear. I mean why else would the pilot do this, just to cause attention and be racist? The pilot was scared of being hi-jacked and was looking out for the safety of the passengers. With the Bin Laden death, you have to wonder, when will these guys strike back after the death of their 'hero'?

My sister works for Delta, as a flight attendant, i'm not hearing that "this is discrimination" or "they are just stereotyping" bullshit. They have attacked planes and attacked New York plenty of times before, to now talk shit about being discriminated. The extreme Muslim terrorist have to think about the other honest working Muslims in America and the way they will be looked at by other people here. Not the other way around, Americans shouldn't be bashed for being afraid. It's called fear, not racism, discrimination, or stereotyping. It's fear, and that fear is warranted because of the terrorist attacks that America has suffered.

If you walk down a dark alley, and get jumped. You will not want to walk through any more dark alleys, you will be afraid and cautious to do that. No matter where the dark alley is, no matter if it's a different dark alley, it will not matter. You will be scared, and out of fear, you will avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    That is going a bit overboard. This was probably caused by fear. I mean why else would the pilot do this, just to cause attention and be racist? The pilot was scared of being hi-jacked and was looking out for the safety of the passengers. With the Bin Laden death, you have to wonder, when will these guys strike back after the death of their 'hero'?

My sister works for Delta, as a flight attendant, i'm not hearing that "this is discrimination" or "they are just stereotyping" bullshit. They have attacked planes and attacked New York plenty of times before, to now talk shit about being discriminated. The extreme Muslim terrorist have to think about the other honest working Muslims in America and the way they will be looked at by other people here. Not the other way around, Americans shouldn't be bashed for being afraid. It's called fear, not racism, discrimination, or stereotyping. It's fear, and that fear is warranted because of the terrorist attacks that America has suffered.

If you walk down a dark alley, and get jumped. You will not want to walk through any more dark alleys, you will be afraid and cautious to do that. No matter where the dark alley is, no matter if it's a different dark alley, it will not matter. You will be scared, and out of fear, you will avoid it.
                    They were checked out and had no issues.

So if black men rob a few white kids, and tyere is fear, and it has happened a few times in a city, does it mean you need to start thinking if blacks can be in that area simply because they are black?

Comment

Working...
                    X