Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much bigotry against Muslims?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    What is wrong about lesbian that you would not read it?. After all she's a Muslim and a proud practicing Muslim too.
    I wouldnt read the opinion of any very sinful person. She may practice some form of Islam but she blatantly disobeys it also.

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
      I wouldnt read the opinion of any very sinful person. She may practice some form of Islam but she blatantly disobeys it also.

What is it that she disobey that you seem to (already) actually knew about?.And "blatantly"? "sinfull".... that's is a very harsh accusation there brother Muslim.bordering on "BIGOTRY"
      Last edited by Amazinger; 05-05-2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

rofl someone in this thread just said 'Read this book by a Canadian Muslim woman (lesbian) IRSHAD MANJI'

How can you be a lesbian then claim to be a muslim? It explicitly says in islam it is FORBIDDEN.

Comment

What is it that she disobey that you seem to (already) actually knew about?.And "blatantly"? "sinfull".... that's is a very harsh accusation there brother Muslim.
          Her lesbian activity.

Comment

Islam is a way out and wrong religion and they dress funny too.

Comment

Her lesbian activity.

Errr what is a lesbian activity?. I dunno

Comment

There's no point in debating with those ****** Geze. I stopped at lesbianism being a sin

Comment

I wouldnt take the opinion of a murderer or rapist on religon, so Im not going to take the opinion of a lesbian either.

Comment

islam is the fastest growing religion all over the world FACT. an im talking south America , Europe etc.. All those people made a decision for a reason....

Comment

I wouldnt take the opinion of a murderer or rapist on religon, so Im not going to take the opinion of a lesbian either.

So you're equating Lesbians with Murderers and rapist?.are you?. Are you saying you have higher morals than them.Or even they do not have morals at all?.

Comment

Working...
                      X