No announcement yet.

Wazaa molested by an elephant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You mean have I ever been rubbed by an animal?

No.

But I have banged fat chicks in my day. Some of them were pretty ugly as well.
    No, being dick-sucked by a mouth as wide as elephant's.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      No, being dick-sucked by a mouth as wide as elephant's.
      Never happened.

Ever bang a sloppy chubby chick who, on top of her weight problem, had a snatch that stunk of butt and provolone?

Comment

LMAO @ Georges fucking an elephant named Ghankaki

Comment

Never happened.

Ever bang a sloppy chubby chick who, on top of her weight problem, had a snatch that stunk of butt and provolone?

... That reminds me last week at B&N, I took the seat of this fat woman after she left, only reason I did that was to be close to the outlet; George I'm telling you as soon as I sat down I was overcome by a scent she left in the seat, I can't even describe it but it was repulsive and I almost threw up. I had to move the seat away from me and take another seat. It was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            ... That reminds me last week at B&N, I took the seat of this fat woman after she left, only reason I did that was to be close to the outlet; George I'm telling you as soon as I sat down I was overcome by a scent she left in the seat, I can't even describe it but it was repulsive and I almost threw up. I had to move the seat away from me and take another seat. It was terrible.
            Yea every now and again you come across a person who thinks its cute to stink and show off their foul stench around town.

Originally posted by THE GAFFER View Post
            LMAO @ Georges fucking an elephant named Ghankaki
            Your people marry sheep.

YOU LOSE.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Wow! Dont you know that that scent makes Derranged deranged! He savors its aroma like a fine aged wine.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                Wow! Dont you know that that scent makes Derranged deranged! He savors its aroma like a fine aged wine.
                Kind of like what a dog's dead carcass does for you. OOOOHHHHH!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    LMAO!
                    Isn't laughing now illegal in Romania, unless you are laughing at a disabled Moldovan?

Comment

Kind of like what a dog's dead carcass does for you. OOOOHHHHH!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X