No announcement yet.

Bush declines NYC-Ground Zero invite from Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
    No surprise there. Bush couldn't "Kill Osama" in 8 years. Obama "killed Osama" in 3.
    To be fair, Bush only had about 6.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      No surprise there. Bush couldn't "Kill Osama" in 8 years. Obama "killed Osama" in 3.
      foolish post

Comment

I went to Lajitas, Tx with my grandfather last week for dinner and the restaurant at the hotel was "closed for private party." Anyhow this lady told us that W Bush was there and gave us a couple of gift certificates for free dinners. Saw this vid the other day, looks like he was there.

Anyhow, Stephanopoulos gives him several chances to run down Obama, but he doesn't take the bait. Too much class.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,124,0" width="344" height="278" id="ABCESNWID">

Crap, embed not working. Anyhow he was there for a charity to help wounded veterans.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bush...mean-its-true/

Good job by both presidents in getting Bin Laden BTW. Only political hacks refuse to give either credit.
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-03-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

It was a nice gesture by Obama and a nice returned gesture by Bush letting Obama get that spotlight. Bush definitely played his part so I think it would have been a nice show of unity if they were both there.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            bush

Exactly the guy is a chump.

Comment

as much as everyone hates on bush, surely he can claim some credit for the death of Osama.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                as much as everyone hates on bush, surely he can claim some credit for the death of Osama.
                How? ........

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  As much as some people discount Bush's intelligence...the guy is a good ole boy.

I think it was more of a gesture by Obama to be nice and i think Bush realized that.

Kind of like inviting a guy to a party you really dont want coming because he heard about it..... the cool guys get the hint and decline
                  Yea thats exactly it

Comment

maybe he doesnt like blacks.......

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      It was a nice gesture by Obama and a nice returned gesture by Bush letting Obama get that spotlight. Bush definitely played his part so I think it would have been a nice show of unity if they were both there.
                      Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                      Most definitely...

Comment

Working...
                      X