No announcement yet.

*Vid Proof Osama Was Dead Years Ago by Bhutto***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] *Vid Proof Osama Was Dead Years Ago by Bhutto***

Watch from 1:59-2:30 of the video. Shes proof hes been dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unych...mbedded#at=116

I have a feeling she might have mis-spoken. She was referring to Omar Sheikh who was best known for kidnapping and murdering reporter Daniel Pearl. What I think happened is that she meant to say "Daniel Pearl" but due to the subject was thinking of that beardy **** Bin Laden.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I have a feeling she might have mis-spoken. She was referring to Omar Sheikh who was best known for kidnapping and murdering reporter Daniel Pearl. What I think happened is that she meant to say "Daniel Pearl" but due to the subject was thinking of that beardy **** Bin Laden.
      Actually, no. Though this is the only video evidence to this, she has said it many times to the media in Pakistan and Dubai. I remember when this came to light, that's why so many believe him to already been dead.

Osama is a figure, or the name atleast which needed to stay alive to justify the continuation of their occupying of Muslim land for oil. Showing the world (telling) that he's dead gives the people hope and they can continue what they're doing still.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Actually, no. Though this is the only video evidence to this, she has said it many times to the media in Pakistan and Dubai. I remember when this came to light, that's why so many believe him to already been dead.

Osama is a figure, or the name atleast which needed to stay alive to justify the continuation of their occupying of Muslim land for oil. Showing the world (telling) that he's dead gives the people hope and they can continue what they're doing still.
        So what she's saying then is that a guy who was active in Al Qaeda, even having a hand in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, murdered Bin Laden for as yet unspecified reasons, and she said this many times but only once on record therefore it;s a true fact?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          So what she's saying then is that a guy who was active in Al Qaeda, even having a hand in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, murdered Bin Laden for as yet unspecified reasons, and she said this many times but only once on record therefore it;s a true fact?
          No, what I am saying is that there's already an opinion out there that he's long dead. Though, you have now seen this video it can be seen as a mistake on her part but she has said it many times. Does this make it true? It depends on whoever wants to believe it.

With no real evidence from either side you can't say which is the truth. She certainly wasn't a commoner making those statements.

Comment

Working...
          X