Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A friend of mine got stabbed Friday night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend of mine got stabbed Friday night!

Well, my friend's brother who I know very well. My friend's brother does Boxing and trained with a friend who I trained with. This kid is strong from what I have seen. 19 years old and about 210 lbs.

He was with his friend's and this man who looked drugged up came up to them and started chasing them with a knife. My friend's bro grabbed his hand and started punching him, and his friend's ran away. (That's another story)

Next thing, he gets stabbed because the other guy had a knife on the other hand.

He's in hospital now but is safe. In a lot of pain though.

Just goes to show, boxing doesn't help when the other guy is drugged up and has two knives. Also it goes to show, don't act tough, just run when you see a gun or knife.

Stay safe.

Prepare for a hoard of dipshits telling you that their version of Fuck-Fu would have saved them from a stabbing.

Comment

Was the guy with 2 knives RunsW/Knives?

Comment

Last edited by TRAV1$; 05-01-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          nah.

i think it was edward.

Comment

Originally posted by Charmander View Post
            Well, my friend's brother who I know very well. My friend's brother does Boxing and trained with a friend who I trained with. This kid is strong from what I have seen. 19 years old and about 210 lbs.

He was with his friend's and this man who looked drugged up came up to them and started chasing them with a knife. My friend's bro grabbed his hand and started punching him, and his friend's ran away. (That's another story)

Next thing, he gets stabbed because the other guy had a knife on the other hand.

He's in hospital now but is safe. In a lot of pain though.

Just goes to show, boxing doesn't help when the other guy is drugged up and has two knives. Also it goes to show, don't act tough, just run when you see a gun or knife.

Stay safe.
            not passing the smell test right here.

Comment

I think I read somewhere where a guy was asked whether he would have liked to face a guy with a gun or a knife. And the guy answered a gun. Reason being is that the guy shooting the gun could miss or the gun could jam. But with a knife all the guy has to do is reach you and you're cut.

I've even seen the results of a major stabbing and the victim had to be cut open so the surgeons could sew up the organs that were cut inside. Very painful. Glad your friend was able to pull through.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
                I think I read somewhere where a guy was asked whether he would have liked to face a guy with a gun or a knife. And the guy answered a gun. Reason being is that the guy shooting the gun could miss or the gun could jam. But with a knife all the guy has to do is reach you and you're cut.
                I've even seen the results of a major stabbing and the victim had to be cut open so the surgeons could sew up the organs that were cut inside. Very painful. Glad your friend was able to pull through.
                1000000% true at close range

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  not passing the smell test right here.
                  notice he said 'a knife'?

then all of a sudden he had 2 knives, 1 in each hand.

next he'll say the dude had a gun in his mouth too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    it was actually dorian..

Comment

Working...
                    X