Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Filipinos and S.E. Asians looked down by other Asians?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Filipinos and S.E. Asians looked down by other Asians?

Let's just say I go to a university in Southern California that's pretty well known and has a huge population that's Asian. So I see a lot of Chinese and Korean along with some Japanese students.

They told me that Filipinos and the Southeast Asians like Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, Laotians are looked down by the Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans.

So I asked them why. They said it's because their home countries are richer and they have higher IQs that's why their countries aren't poor, plus the Southeast Asians are poor in the US compared to them and don't get into good universities as much. Plus the Chinese students told me that Southeast Asians have such low IQs that their countrie's economies are controlled by Ethnic Chinese and not the natives.

So I want to ask is this true?

because jap, koreans and chinese have the smallest penises.

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post

/thread.
      they have good basketball teams/thread

Comment

/thread.
        dj is right. to elaborate though, they have no choice but to be excellent in other areas of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          dj is right. to elaborate though, they have no choice but to be excellent in other areas of life.
          they have Sony, Samsung and the Great wall.

but the real answer is ALL asians do look down on each other tho, from being in a funny way to being racist as fuuck. even filipinos look down on other filipinos, japs look down on other japs,north koreans look down on the southern ones, thais look down on other thais.... get my drift?

Comment

You can ask their girls why they don't like pinoys.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarshall View Post
              their countrie's economies are controlled by Ethnic Chinese and not the natives.

So I want to ask is this true?
              that clearly satifies it

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarshall View Post
                Let's just say I go to a university in Southern California that's pretty well known and has a huge population that's Asian. So I see a lot of Chinese and Korean along with some Japanese students.

They told me that Filipinos and the Southeast Asians like Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, Laotians are looked down by the Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans.

Reminded me of this.

LOL.

Comment

they have Sony, Samsung and the Great wall.

but the real answer is ALL asians do look down on each other tho, from being in a funny way to being racist as fuuck. even filipinos look down on other filipinos, japs look down on other japs,north koreans look down on the southern ones, thais look down on other thais.... get my drift?
                  yeah i do just messin.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    You can ask their girls why they don't like pinoys.
                    quarter inch makes all the difference lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X