Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone think Squeelpiggy is a ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Because for some reason even grown ass men on this site cant handle criticism and must result to petty name calling.
    you talkin' about me? fluck you b.itch!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      Tunney is really obssesed with piggy eh.he dug this thread up today?.
      And yeah Piggy you look kinda weird
      Yeah I was pretty thin in that picture and it was the day after a fight so my nose was a bit swollen making it look more crooked than it really is. I broke it four times though, so it's not that bad considering.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        He doesn't look badass at all, he looks like a loser: weak, weird and very gay.

He appears to be the kind of person I would PITY if I met him in real life.
        But you'd never met me because I don't hang around nudist beaches or at your house, the two places you go to.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Yeah I was pretty thin in that picture and it was the day after a fight so my nose was a bit swollen making it look more crooked than it really is. I broke it four times though, so it's not that bad considering.
          it looks weird because your smiling like a lunatic, thats it, nothing to do with your weight or your nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            it looks weird because your smiling like a lunatic, thats it, nothing to do with your weight or your nose.
            And also I'm smiling like a lunatic.

Comment

I've never met you because I don't go to gay bars and gay bath houses, the two places you go.

You don't go to the Ajax Boxing Club to videotape the young boxers anymore, since the manager asked you to leave because you kept leering at the boxers in a ****sexual way.
              you're a liar and your attempts at humour are pathetic.

No wonder you have no friends in real life.

Freedom No-Friends.

Comment

You spend every day in the boxing scene lounge. No matter when I come in here, you're here.

You're not even a boxing fan like myself, you rarely post in NSB.

You must be a stupid welfare bum with no friends, you are lonely so you search for e-friends here in the lounge.
                Nope. No welfare here - I have a job and I volunteer much of my time. YOU on the other hand have nearly 40K posts with this handle, plus thousands with your past handles yet you're trying to accuse others of having no life? How can you possibly hold a job when you spend eight hours a day here not to MENTION the other forums you post on. White supremacist forum anyone "parody"?

Have you even been with a woman since you discovered the Klitschko's?

With regard to the juvenile element of this site, the boxing forum. I have been reading about and watching boxing for nearly thirty years. I don't need to argue with pre-pubescent children, like yourself, who just discovered boxing when Vasili Jirov popped onto the scene.

Gtf outta my face you *****-assed, no life having loser in the truest sense of the word.

Comment

Working...
                X