Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically that midget won at the end. This show is ****ing stupid

Comment

• Whatever happened to the man without a face? I was certain that nígga was gonna turn up again using somebody elses face

they gonna make a spin off called 'the adventures of arya columbus' as she sails to the americasros and meets the aztec emperor Monctezumathean and she kills him for the stone throne of Mexicoros

book it HBO

Comment

• Trash!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          Whatever happened to the man without a face? I was certain that nígga was gonna turn up again using somebody elses face

they gonna make a spin off called 'the adventures of arya columbus' as she sails to the americasros and meets the aztec emperor Monctezumathean and she kills him for the stone throne of Mexicoros

book it HBO
          Another pointless side plot. Arya did all of that just to kill ser maryn trant and the freys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Another pointless side plot. Arya did all of that just to kill ser maryn trant and the freys.
            Yeah and there was this third bad guy she killed, not much, he was only The Night King. Not to mention Baelish.

She also has some tomato cans in her resume like Polliver and The Waif.

Comment

• There's so much wrong with this episode its difficult to put into words.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Yeah and there was this third bad guy she killed, not much, he was only The Night King. Not to mention Baelish.

She also has some tomato cans in her resume like Polliver and The Waif.
                im talking about the faceless stuff.. she used it for meryn fuking trant, and it was speculated that he didnt even kill syrio in season 1 "the greatest swordsman"

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  im talking about the faceless stuff.. she used it for meryn fuking trant, and it was speculated that he didnt even kill syrio in season 1 "the greatest swordsman"
                  I thought that was a great subplot, well integrated and resolved.

"Ayra, we're going to spend 5000 episodes teaching you how to look and sound like other people. Fuck knows how, but we are."

"Oh, will this be important in the long run?"

"No."

"Won't that be a bit of a pointless anti-climax then?"

"Yeah..... fuck it."

I think I said earlier in this thread that one of the real problems with this last season was the tendency of the show to kill off the proper actors in it.

Remember this cunt from back in the day?

Now, you might just think "oh, it's that daft cunt from Last Action Hero", but a lot of the actors in this show I've seen on UK TV for YEARS. And lots of them were seriously trained.

This guy was a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company from way back in the 1970s, and has been acting for something like 50 years without any exaggeration at all. Think about that. Being trained and practising your craft for almost FIFTY YEARS.

Then he gets killed off and we're left with the likes of Emilia Clarke and that cunt Bran. And Jon Snow, who tries to look pensive, but instead looks like he's farted and accidentally followed through and shit and pissed himself.

Can you imagine the production meeting for that?

"We've got Charles Dance, and we're going to hire Jonathan Pryce, another RSC actor who's been in the business for almost 45 years."

"Great. And they're the stars of the show?"

"**** no. We'll kill them all off and get left with some kids straight out of drama school who can't act for ****."

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    And is agree. How he Fock does Tyrion come out the winner in all this?
                    Dinklage's name is first on the credits?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      I thought that was a great subplot, well integrated and resolved.

"Ayra, we're going to spend 5000 episodes teaching you how to look and sound like other people. Fuck knows how, but we are."

"Oh, will this be important in the long run?"

"No."

"Won't that be a bit of a pointless anti-climax then?"

"Yeah..... fuck it."

I think I said earlier in this thread that one of the real problems with this last season was the tendency of the show to kill off the proper actors in it.

Remember this cunt from back in the day?

Now, you might just think "oh, it's that daft cunt from Last Action Hero", but a lot of the actors in this show I've seen on UK TV for YEARS. And lots of them were seriously trained.

This guy was a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company from way back in the 1970s, and has been acting for something like 50 years without any exaggeration at all. Think about that. Being trained and practising your craft for almost FIFTY YEARS.

Then he gets killed off and we're left with the likes of Emilia Clarke and that cunt Bran. And Jon Snow, who tries to look pensive, but instead looks like he's farted and accidentally followed through and shit and pissed himself.

Can you imagine the production meeting for that?

"We've got Charles Dance, and we're going to hire Jonathan Pryce, another RSC actor who's been in the business for almost 45 years."

"Great. And they're the stars of the show?"

"**** no. We'll kill them all off and get left with some kids straight out of drama school who can't act for ****."
                      he really was great, especially watching back clips.. but thats how he died in he book

Comment

Working...
                      X