Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renly's Wife Ftw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      No Daenerys this episode though. Hopefully we see Yara and Melisandre get some more sexing instead
      When Daenerys does start to become a regular face it will consist of epicness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Renly's Wife Ftw.
        Typical Lannister

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Renly's Wife Ftw.
          I'd hit it.

Comment

• Ok so i need help... The dude fingering his sister on the horse... Whose the old man in the house standing by the fire?

I was a bit distracted during this episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Ok so i need help... The dude fingering his sister on the horse... Whose the old man in the house standing by the fire?

I was a bit distracted during this episode.
              Their father.

Best part was the sister knew, and she was still moaning all into it

Comment

• Btw, fucked up Rakharo had to die. Daenarys should of known better.

Davos is my new fav, also Salladhor is funny..is that you Terrel? wanting to fuck my queen? It is, isn't it?

Comment

• How can Tyrion be the "Hand of the King" if he never talks to the King?

Seems odd that Joffrey has paid no attention to his uncle who use to slap the crap out him.

Comment

• I still love this gif.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      How can Tyrion be the "Hand of the King" if he never talks to the King?

Seems odd that Joffrey has paid no attention to his uncle who use to slap the crap out him.
                      The whole point is Joffrey isn't interested in ruling in any serious way - he spends virtually all of his time abusing power and amusing himself, like his current project of remodeling the throne room. He thinks ruling is simply making commands to have one's whims fulfilled, it has nothing to do with administration. Cercei is the one left to "govern". Joffrey himself is generally not an important player in the larger politics of what is currently going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X