No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post

Right here holding the banner up !!!!! I like the Lannisters, they make the story interesting as hell ... and i've started calling women "wench" too, Jaime is c0cky in a way that makes me laugh .... btw ... i'm not sigrab//casterly rock rich but i'll make u a billionaire

Hear, hear!

Anyone who isn't one of us is an enemy.

Comment

• I'm having a blast reading the books ... storm of swords is great so far can't wait to finish it !!!!

Comment

• Rabbit, u were missed while u were gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post

Serious question. I'm a little confused about Daenerys. Is she a dragon? I remember an episode where one of the whores poured hot wax on her brother and it hurt him, and then obviously what happened to him in the end (I don't wanna spoil it for those who are still catching up), but she is unfazed by fire. What gives?
          No she's not a dragon. But her ancestors used to be able to control dragons for some reason so they say she has the "blood of the dragon" within her. I guess the author made her immune to fire and heat in order to show that she's different to everybody else. She's the child of some sort of prophecy. I'm not going to divulge any more because it would be spoilers.

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post

Right here holding the banner up !!!!! I like the Lannisters, they make the story interesting as hell ... and i've started calling women "wench" too, Jaime is c0cky in a way that makes me laugh .... btw ... i'm not sigrab//casterly rock rich but i'll make u a billionaire
          wtf. you gave him a billion just like that!?

you Lannisters are all the same. money and e-points are all that's important to you, instead of honour and valor!

Comment

I'm having a blast reading the books ... storm of swords is great so far can't wait to finish it !!!!
            Storm of Swords is the best book of the series. Hopefully the 6th and 7th books are of the same level or better..

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Rabbit, u were missed while u were gone.
              Preciate it bro.. I got moved to a new office and BS is blocked

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post

wtf. you gave him a billion just like that!?

you Lannisters are all the same. money and e-points are all that's important to you, instead of honour and valor!
                swear your allegiance and you can have some gold too

Comment

swear your allegiance and you can have some gold too
                  NEVER!!!

You Lannisters cannot buy my allegiance. I'm not some sell-sword or mercenary you can buy with gold!

I am a Stargaryen!!! (Stark/Targaryan hybrid) I have honour and would never sell my soul, not for all the gold in Casterly Rock or all the wine in the Arbor!!

Comment

• btw it sucks that we can't openly discuss the books bc of spoiling it for the guys that only want to watch the show ... but tbh I think it would be hard to read the books before I saw the show ... i'm glad I watched season 1 on HBO I blew through books 2 and the 1/4 of the 3rd but stupid DC Govt has me working 3am-3pm bc some snow powdered the ground and now we have to fix all the snow trucks that are broken down ...

Comment

btw it sucks that we can't openly discuss the books bc of spoiling it for the guys that only want to watch the show ... but tbh I think it would be hard to read the books before I saw the show ... i'm glad I watched season 1 on HBO I blew through books 2 and the 1/4 of the 3rd but stupid DC Govt has me working 3am-3pm bc some snow powdered the ground and now we have to fix all the snow trucks that are broken down ...
                      I agree. We should make a social group called "A Song of Ice and Fire".

And it's only for people who have read or are reading the books.

In the group there should be threads for people to discuss each book, that way you can avoid reading any spoilers.

What you think guys?

Comment

Working...
                      X