Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Oh, I call him lil pimpin.

That cat knows how to play the game him and your avi chick are brilliant and devious. No idea why he's so hung up on. Lady Catherine though.
    he knew how to play the game in The Wire too.

was a devious councilman

Comment

• ok thats it.

im jumping through the TV next episode.....shotgun in hand

Joffrey will pay for his sins

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        Khal Drogo was on Baywatch

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        I had no idea Khal Drogo was a regular in Baywatch..

then you havent been paying attention to the thread

Comment

• Holy mother****in shizer!

Ed's dead!! This is the start of some bloody episodes.

Comment

• I hate that little Ricky Hatton look-alike twat.

Comment

• Great show but I just moved to a new house and don't have cable yet. Anyone know of any links to watch for free?

Comment

• So the reason Varys talks feminine and speaks with a high toned voice is because he had his balls cut off long ago leaving him with no testosterone, to the people who read the book was that explained a lot earlier in the story? cause that's fucking insane to know in ep 9. Also, Jaimie is sure to be killed as prisoner if Ned's dead i assume.

Comment

• Emilia loves teh cuck. True story. :smileysex

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    So the reason Varys talks feminine and speaks with a high toned voice is because he had his balls cut off long ago leaving him with no testosterone, to the people who read the book was that explained a lot earlier in the story? cause that's fucking insane to know in ep 9. Also, Jaimie is sure to be killed as prisoner if Ned's dead i assume.
                    That's what a eunuch is man.

But that was a serious episode. I'm holding my breath for Ned to be not dead, but given the nature of the show, I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      So the reason Varys talks feminine and speaks with a high toned voice is because he had his balls cut off long ago leaving him with no testosterone, to the people who read the book was that explained a lot earlier in the story? cause that's fucking insane to know in ep 9. Also, Jaimie is sure to be killed as prisoner if Ned's dead i assume.
                      they mentioned he was a eunuch when he was first introduced into the show, you must have missed it. sometimes they just have one little quick line that explains everything and if your mind is elsewhere for a second that's all it takes. I've done this a few times so usually after I watch an episode the next day I read a recap of the episode online to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X