No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    First off, the lannisters of the forum are the e-richest.

Not to mention sigrab Lannister IS the richest on the forum.

So please, don't even go there.

Rabbit, I see you.
    All that gold, and yet Jaime gets captured by a 14 year old kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      All that gold, and yet Jaime gets captured by a 14 year old kid.
      All that Honor, and yet Ned gets beheaded by a Slim Shady Ricky Hatton look-alike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        All that Honor, and yet Ned gets beheaded by a Slim Shady Ricky Hatton look-alike.
        A Slim Shady Ricky Hatton look-alike that was came from two gross ass twins having sex like some hicks from the swamps of Florida.

Comment

• You can have all your dirty Casterly Rock money and e-points...

We got DRAGONS, biatch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
            Cersei's hot but she's an evil whore.

The Lannisters have nothing going for them except for Tyrion.

In this thread you're all alone when it comes to Lannister-loving.

[IMG]http://c.static.*****************/cache/instances/400x/12/13159/13475259.jpg[/IMG]

hehehe

Tyrion is the smartest guy on the show. Jaimie Lannister looks like Prince Charming from Shrek. Joffrey is a ****ing warrior. His dog bite was far worse than that pu$$y Khal Drago's paper cut. In fact I'd favor Joffrey in a one on one sword fight.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            First off, the lannisters of the forum are the e-richest.

Not to mention sigrab Lannister IS the richest on the forum.

So please, don't even go there.

Rabbit, I see you.

If we're going off e-money I would only qualify as a white walker.
            Last edited by Rabbit ♠; 01-21-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
              Tyrion is the smartest guy on the show. Jaimie Lannisters is looks like Prince Charming from Shrek. Joffrey is a ****ing warrior. His dog bite was far worse than that pu$$y Khal Drago's paper cut. In fact I'd favor Joffrey in a one on one sword fight.
              LOL Joffrey would get ripped to shreds by Drogo.

Drogo was a fully grown beast of a man, Joffrey is a skinny pus$y.

Drogo's "paper cut" got infected because Mirri Maz Durr ****ed it up with dodgy herbs and medicines, she effectively poisoned him.

Jaime Lannister is a prick, but he's a very interesting character. I'm sure many people will warm to him as the series goes on.

However epic and great Tyrion may be, Cersei and Tywin counter-act it with the treachery, lies and evil deeds.

Targaryens and Starks all the way.

Starks have Robb, Jon Snow and Arya (Arya is awesome!). And Direwolves too :P.

Comment

LOL Joffrey would get ripped to shreds by Drogo.

Drogo was a fully grown beast of a man, Joffrey is a skinny pus$y.

Drogo's "paper cut" got infected because Mirri Maz Durr ****ed it up with dodgy herbs and medicines, she effectively poisoned him.
                Right, Drago was technically killed by a woman while the mighty Joffrey fought off a wolf.

Jaime Lannister is a prick, but he's a very interesting character. I'm sure many people will warm to him as the series goes on.

However epic and great Tyrion may be, Cersei and Tywin counter-act it with the treachery, lies and evil deeds.
                Pretty sure this and the above quote is considered treason.

Targaryens and Starks all the way.

Starks have Robb, Jon Snow and Arya (Arya is awesome!). And Direwolves too :P.
                Nothing bad to say about Rob. The Starks don't even claim Jon Snow. That's why he's at the Nightwatch with the other virgins. Arya is a sucker punching ***e. She pulled a Floyd Mayweather on Joffrey while he was trying to make bacon out of the butcher's boy!

Comment

Right, Drago was technically killed by a woman while the mighty Joffrey fought off a wolf.
                  Joffrey didn't fight off the wolf. He got owned by it.. He got battered by Arya and his arm ripped up by Nymeria, who then ran off. Hit and run!

Nothing bad to say about Rob. The Starks don't even claim Jon Snow. That's why he's at the Nightwatch with the other virgins.

Ned told him that he isn't a Stark by name but he has his blood regardless. Ned loved Jon Snow as much as his other kids.

Arya is a sucker punching ***e. She pulled a Floyd Mayweather on Joffrey while he was trying to make bacon out of the butcher's boy!
                  Joffrey failed to protect himself at all times. That's the number 1 rule. He failed. If Arya had Needle with her, Joff would be dead! You'll soon learn, people do NOT mess with Arya or House Stark. The Gods hear her "prayers".
                  Last edited by £-4-£; 01-21-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Joffrey didn't fight off the wolf. He got owned by it.. He got battered by Arya and his arm ripped up by Nymeria, who then ran off. Hit and run!

Ned told him that he isn't a Stark by name but he has his blood regardless. Ned loved Jon Snow as much as his other kids.

Joffrey failed to protect himself at all times. That's the number 1 rule. He failed. If Arya had Needle with her, Joff would be dead!

Serious question. I'm a little confused about Daenerys. Is she a dragon? I remember an episode where one of the whores poured hot wax on her brother and it hurt him, and then obviously what happened to him in the end (I don't wanna spoil it for those who are still catching up), but she is unfazed by fire. What gives?

Comment

Where's my Lannisters at!!?

Here's to blonde hair, money, midgets, whores, and having unprotected sex with your hot sister!
                      Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
                      Tyrion is the smartest guy on the show. Jaimie Lannister looks like Prince Charming from Shrek. Joffrey is a ****ing warrior. His dog bite was far worse than that pu$$y Khal Drago's paper cut. In fact I'd favor Joffrey in a one on one sword fight.

If we're going off e-money I would only qualify as a white walker.

Right here holding the banner up !!!!! I like the Lannisters, they make the story interesting as hell ... and i've started calling women "wench" too, Jaime is c0cky in a way that makes me laugh .... btw ... i'm not sigrab//casterly rock rich but i'll make u a billionaire

EDIT: damn it i just noticed you're a Jaguar fan Rabbit ♠ we'll leave that for a different thread
                      Last edited by -Mustang-; 01-21-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X