No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Aye... nobody post any spoilers right now.. im only on ep 7!
    In episode 9, while all the Lannisters are having an orgy with one another Batman turns up with Robin to fight crime. Robin dies while choking on an apple.

Episode 10, many hero's turned up to the funeral but one... who? Superman.

Now Batman wants some sort of revenge as he saw it as disrespect.

Tony Soprano also shows his face here and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      The dragon brother(Viserys) father was the mad king, the original ruler of the 7 kingdoms, Ned stark, Jaime Lannister and the others rebelled against the paranoid schizophrenic mentally ill psycho king and he was killed, giving the throne to King Robert. That's a short way to explain it, in terms of the show.
      Sh**, you had it covered, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Because the dragon brother was the heir, when the king who died staged his rebellion and killed everyone in the dragon family except the two you see in season 1. So the dragon brother was trying to form an army to take the kingdom back when Khal Drogo decided to make him a gold statue. So they are talking the same kingdom. Anytime you hear Westeros or the Seven Kingdoms, they are talking about the same place. Definitely a confusing show, so it may take a couple watches to make sure you catch everything.

Also, lol at everyone picking sides. I'd pick a side, but I've read the books so I'd be giving sh** away.
        Ahhhh... all makes sense now, gotcha.

I take it the dragon brother was giving his sister to the big dude, so the big dude would help him invade and take back his kingdom?

Comment

Ahhhh... all makes sense now, gotcha.

I take it the dragon brother was giving his sister to the big dude, so the big dude would help him invade and take back his kingdom?
          Bingo!

Comment

• Me and my girl just found out how all the queens children are hers and her bothers..

We're like wowwwwwwww

Comment

Me and my girl just found out how all the queens children are hers and her bothers..

We're like wowwwwwwww
              This show loves incest. Don't remember if it's ever mentioned in the show, but all the Targaryen kings married their sisters too.

Comment

Me and my girl just found out how all the queens children are hers and her bothers..

We're like wowwwwwwww

Comment

• I'm getting seriously hyped for season 2 lol

Comment

• Reed, is this thread 'sticky' material?

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      You going through them books like a black man chomping on a KFC bucket.
                      ... you can borrow them when you've read the 2nd (if my cousin isn't reading them)

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      I like Eddard a lot... but queen dragon is gorgeous as hell
                      Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      That's my woman right there, Reed. Just thought I'd let you know.

I don't want no trouble, thas all I'm saying.
                      Over my dead body!

Comment

Working...
                      X