No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Everybody is dead lol. All the great house are gone or replaced by an ally and look who was in the council. A bunch of Starks ally with an exception of Yara.
    That’s how you win the Game of Thrones. Let all the other threats kill each other and be left out with only the Betas that none of them want the throne. Hahaha
    That's not an excuse for the most terrible, shlt writing imaginable... the laziest, most unsatisfying ending possible, especially after what we've come to expect from the first seven seasons.

There is no excuse for this pile of hot trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
      That's not an excuse for the most terrible, shlt writing imaginable... the laziest, most unsatisfying ending possible, especially after what we've come to expect from the first seven seasons.

There's actually a pretty valid excuse.

He hasn't finished the book series yet. The show turned into crap where the books left off & some generic hollywood cucks took over. What else would you expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post

He hasn't finished the book series yet. The show turned into crap where the books left off & some generic hollywood cucks took over. What else would you expect?
        I legit feel like... if you gave me a year and a couple million, I could write a better final season than these 2 grab asses.

Give me the time and money and I will give you a season that ties all the loose ends and will make you feel something at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post

^This. I didn't even know about the books not being finished until I started looking into why the story began to suck.
          All the intriguing stuff that was built up throughout the series was just dropped. It's like they had all the ingredients to make an amazing meal but they decided to just pour bbq sauce on it and say, "Here you go, I know you'll like this."

Comment

• I downloaded all 8 seasons of game of thrones on my external hard drive.. it's taking up about 300 gigs.

I wanted to save it forever because it's one of the greatest shows of all time.

After this season I think i'm just going to delete it all. I never want to go back to Game of Thrones after knowing how it ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              What ending would you have liked? I’d like to hear your thought.

The show started with the Starks losing and now they have Starks on the throne, on the North, beyond the wall, and beyond Westeros. I’m fined with that.

Jon is the ultimate hero. He only wants to do what’s best even if it means sacrificing his own happiness.

Bran is a logical choice because you can’t have John be the king or else the Unsullied and Dothraki would have started another war. Bran is the only one with no beef with anyone. Yes boring choice but sometimes boring is the road to peace.
              Lord never gave up their birth rights. Another lord will be named as the next king. It’s just you can’t inherit the throne that rules the 6 kingdom.
              First off. Bran stated he didn't want to be the Lord of winterfell because now he's the three eye raven but now all of sudden he traveled down to Kingslanding to be king of the six kingdoms ? Bullsht!

I would accept three outcomes for this show.

1. Jon and his Aunt rule together. Jon in the north and her and the rest.

2. Jon kills his aunt and the North and the unsullied battle it out, however this time the slavers and the dourish come in and help out the north and Jon is the king.

3. Dragon queen realized what she has done , frees her dragon and gives the throne to Jon.

That's just an never ending cycle of the super elite having a elite club of voting. Why wasnt the house of Reed there ? Why didn't the dornish challage this ?

There's no way powerful Lord's would when agree to this with out kick backs or some kind of perks.

Then this idoit chooses the midget has the right hand man ? R we serious. That guy should had been dead before the season finale.

What they did to Jon snow was straight up wrong.

Comment

I downloaded all 8 seasons of game of thrones on my external hard drive.. it's taking up about 300 gigs.

I wanted to save it forever because it's one of the greatest shows of all time.

After this season I think i'm just going to delete it all. I never want to go back to Game of Thrones after knowing how it ends.
                They ruin the whole thing. They really did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  What a let down. The great battle with the white walkers (which should have been the highlight of the series) had no real surprises. Last ep was equally predictable and safe. I feel like the last couple seasons were weaker but the ending was pretty much devoid of thrills.
                  When the best parts are performed by a fking dragon, you know something's wrong.

What was the purpose of the white walkers or the night king ? They totally went left. Lol.

They didn't even let Jon kill him. They did him dirty.

Trash

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^

This was hot trash indeed.

That guy is just a super fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      First off. Bran stated he didn't want to be the Lord of winterfell because now he's the three eye raven but now all of sudden he traveled down to Kingslanding to be king of the six kingdoms ? Bullsht!

I would accept three outcomes for this show.

1. Jon and his Aunt rule together. Jon in the north and her and the rest.

2. Jon kills his aunt and the North and the unsullied battle it out, however this time the slavers and the dourish come in and help out the north and Jon is the king.

3. Dragon queen realized what she has done , frees her dragon and gives the throne to Jon.

That's just an never ending cycle of the super elite having a elite club of voting. Why wasnt the house of Reed there ? Why didn't the dornish challage this ?

There's no way powerful Lord's would when agree to this with out kick backs or some kind of perks.

Then this idoit chooses the midget has the right hand man ? R we serious. That guy should had been dead before the season finale.

What they did to Jon snow was straight up wrong.
                      That’s the most Disney ending ever right there especially Danaery just giving the throne

Comment

Working...
                      X