Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am going to miss all the nudes in the show. what's next for emilia clarke, that sexy light brown skin girl and sansa never gone nude. oh men.

Comment

• What a terrible ending.... yeah let's go head and elect a leader every lifetime like that's going to work once one of those leaders becomes power hungry.

Let's also send Jon Snow to the wall that really doesn't exist anymore and has no more enemies.

This last season destroyed 8 years worth of a great show. I don't think I'll ever rewatch this show again due to how terribly it ended.

Comment

• No doubt we'll see an Arya spin off and they've already started filming the prequel.

Comment

• What a bad episode literally every action that happens makes no sense.

Comment

• What a shit ending.

Comment

• Who would have thought the show would end with Arya Columbus about to discover the new world

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                What a terrible ending.... yeah let's go head and elect a leader every lifetime like that's going to work once one of those leaders becomes power hungry.

Let's also send Jon Snow to the wall that really doesn't exist anymore and has no more enemies.

This last season destroyed 8 years worth of a great show. I don't think I'll ever rewatch this show again due to how terribly it ended.
                I’ve seen it either 2 or 3 times now. And tonight watched some old clips on yt. It’s such a huge fall off lol. Won’t be surprised to if this Star Wars that they’re making is the worst of the decade

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  No doubt we'll see an Arya spin off and they've already started filming the prequel.
                  I would watch a Jon/Aegon spinoff beyond the wall tbh.

The season overall felt rushed and so much stuff didn't make sense, but I was glad to see Daenerys finally getting what she deserved. Benioff & Weiss are a pair of middle aged hipsters, picked 6 episodes for some cringey reason and then had to cram everything in. "Yea who cares that the number 7 holds a lot of significance in the world of Ice & Fire, let's just do 6 because we want it over already and there will be 6 kingdoms in the realm..." Eejits.

In the end all the mongs were left running the asylum. The greatest living hero and war veteran sent to the Night's Watch, while the likes of Samwell Tarly and Robyn Arrin are left to rule the realms? Apparently a maester has to spend years earning the links to his chain etc etc, but Sam became grand maester seemingly overnight, without a single link to his chain? Madness and so many loose ends.

Comment

• In all honesty, I was hoping for the Night King to wreak havoc south of the wall, making the "game of thrones" insignificant. I'd have been happy with a story like that of Norse mythology, where the evils would be defeated but at a great cost, with the majority of heroes dying, and only a few being left behind to start over again. They could have achieved that by killing everyone besides Arya, Bran and Jon Snow. Could have also had the Night King wiping out King's Landing in a hilarious manner with Cersei thinking she was safe. In the end Arya could have still went off pirating, and Bran would have remained in Winterfell as the King of a ruined Westeros, and Jon Snow could have journeyed north of the wall. There would have also been a hint of the cycle repeating, and there always being a "Night King" etc.

That was what I was hoping to happen anyway, and I spent hours trawling r/freefolk so I was confident I had a vague idea of what would happen. Couldn't have been more wrong... but I'm not the only one.

Comment

• ... One week ago, I posted some spoilers here (sorry)... I didn't watch the finale yet, but it seems that the spoilers were accurate...

Comment

Working...
                      X