No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    This show feels a bit yesterday now, doesn't it? That long wait really killed my stiff.
    I didn't particular care for this episode. Ready to wrap this whole thing up. Let's get to the damn Dragon fights

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      This show feels a bit yesterday now, doesn't it? That long wait really killed my stiff.
      Nah sorry thats just you.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Nah sorry thats just you.
        Gay .

Comment

• Is it me or does Sansa look a little bit fatter?

Good episode overall. I'll watch again later tonight

Comment

• Good episode,

So is the Night King is Targaryen?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Please no... I have a feeling that it will be used to take down the dragon though.. I used to love Ayra but the character went downhill (around s5) when she became some superhero without much training all of a sudden. The littlefinger/Ayra/Sansa arc from last season was one of the worse in the show's history. It's bad enough Sansa is now supposedly the smartest person in westeros

Anyway thought show was really good.. i liked all the reunions giving the s1 throwback at the end with Jamie/bran was awesome as was the Umber boy being ****ed up at the end
              I gotta disagree with you, I think Arya is a little bad ass, after she killed Lord Walder Frey and his whole fam she became my second fav character after Tyrion.

You are right tho it does seem like she didn't have enough training to pull off the skills she does with the Valyrian dagger and all that but you have to remember during her time with Sirio Forell (sp?) and the man witbout a face, the timelines jumped during those episodes so she was trained longer than a few episodes, but it'd take maybe 3 entire seasons to portray the actual time she was trained by both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Is it me or does Sansa look a little bit fatter?

Good episode overall. I'll watch again later tonight
                Sansa has gotten with every new season, this one included - she was not gotten fat mate.

Comment

• is it next Sunday yet?

Comment

• Good episode. But Bran...

Even if Bran had 3rd site nobody would speak to him.

‘We haven’t gotten time for
                    this...’

Oh calm down you boring ****.

He’s probably going to bore the Night King back beyond the wall.

Comment

• Good setup episode. Some drama already.

Anyone who is familiar with freefolk/reddit, please keep your spoilers out of here and don't come in here with your fake predictions that are actually based on real freefolk spoilers that will actually take place in the season.

Comment

Working...
                      X