Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw ep6. Audio was not 100% but comfortably good enough. Excellent quality so i'm happy on that front, not quite 1080p but far better than the previous leak.

Why do people come on here once there have been leaked episodes or after an episode has released and don't want spoilers lol?

Great episode, some really weird things but all in all very entertaining.

Comment

• lol episode 7 and 8 please..

Comment

• wtf i just checked we only have until episode 7?

Comment

• the faq is wrong with the producers of this show? they are ******ed.. where do you find blockbuster tv series only have few episodes.. it's like they can't hurry enough to finish this show.. season 8 only have 6 episodes lol

Comment

• Yeah, episode 7 (Aug 27th) is the season finale. "81 minutes" long, probably more like 70 something minutes.

Things are really being shortened now, even to the point where there's some illogical things happening to shorten the show. Reddit/freefolk are making fun of how fast Ravens are flying 2k miles to send messages overnight, when Ravens fly 50 mph.

Also, another thing being mentioned is: Spoilers - Gendry running from the arrow shaped mountain where they were, all the way back to wall, on foot, and apparently making it pretty fast. - End spoilers.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't get why this season going too fast . They have not even updated us on casteli rock and unsullied trapped there or what happened to sand girls castle, nobody invaded that yet, this should have been 12 episodes.

Comment

• Pacing of the this season is rushed. It's like they're trying to cram as much as possible into each episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Sir Friendzone should kill his ass

Comment

• great episode, however....

Spoilers in white

didn't like the Winterfell scenes, i wanted to smack Arya because of her stupid logic

never thought i'd root for Sansa to slap her right there

also some questionable feats like the Uncle Benjen ex machina and Gendry making it on the right time at Eastwatch, i mean how could he ever know which way back because in the opening scene they were mocking him being first timer in the North
                      Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 08-16-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X