Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just keep checking this thread to see if the season has been leaked yet.

Without knowing any spoilers. I think Tyrion is going to be faced with the decision on Jamie and Bron's fate. Possibly to prove his alliegance to the queen. He's going to kill Bron but use Jamie to kill Cersie somehow.

Little finger is going to convince Sansa do something that causes someone important to die. We haven't had a shocking death in a while. We are due. I predict it will be Brienne. At this point another Stark dying would shock me.

Comment

• I just keep checking this thread to see if the season has been leaked yet.

Without knowing any spoilers. I think Tyrion is going to be faced with the decision on Jamie and Bron's fate. Possibly to prove his alliegance to the queen. He's going to kill Bron but use Jamie to kill Cersie somehow.

Little finger is going to convince Sansa do something that causes someone important to die. We haven't had a shocking death in a while. We are due. I predict it will be Brienne. At this point another Stark dying would shock me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        I just keep checking this thread to see if the season has been leaked yet.

the whole season was leaked a week or so ago...its been on point so far

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I don't understand why Dan and Dave are ending GoT with Season 8, and making them so short at that. It's not HBO at all, considering GoT brings so many subs to them, HBO would love 20 seasons of GoT probably. I get that there's a creative plateau for tv series, and risks of going for way too long and just draw it out for no reason. But with the viewership and fandom GoT has, they should attempt at least 10 seasons. But oh well. I hope they do a spin off or like GRRM once talked about, just another story in the GoT universe with different characters.
          Yeah you're right, it seems off, especially since this season is feeling so rushed. All the build up and care that they started with the material, and now they just want to x off final plot moments and wrap up it seems. I'm sure HBO would love a bunch of seasons with spin offs; it's their cash cow. My guess is that D&D are burnt out and want to start their new controversial series Confederate soon. Which to be frank doesn't sound too good and will probably get a lot of backlash and poor ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            The synopsis or the actual full episodes? I thought only ep. 4 got leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Irrelevant. Once they get past the wall into warmer climates there will be bees, snakes, spiders, ****roaches everywhere. Why don't they raise an army of ****roaches and spiders and snakes? Most people are afraid of one of those three...
              Very relevant, because they haven't got that far yet.

Who knows, maybe they will.

But let's not forget, the Others don't like warmth or the sun, they usually only come out at night. In the books they are limited to night time activity. Even if they get through or around the Wall, they may need to stop at the southernmost limit of below freezing temperatures, which seems to be somewhere between Winterfell and the Riverlands right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                It was leaked months ago. And yes, it's pretty much on point so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Very detailed synopsis I guess. It was 9 months ago though, and they've been on point word for word.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Yeah you're right, it seems off, especially since this season is feeling so rushed. All the build up and care that they started with the material, and now they just want to x off final plot moments and wrap up it seems. I'm sure HBO would love a bunch of seasons with spin offs; it's their cash cow. My guess is that D&D are burnt out and want to start their new controversial series Confederate soon. Which to be frank doesn't sound too good and will probably get a lot of backlash and poor ratings.
                    I take it there should be no filler episodes at all from here on out. They can't afford any episode where there's no action lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      the whole thing bro...the next 3 episodes are gonna be nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X