Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just realized that's sam's @sshole dad and his brother that is helping jamie..

Comment

• The Dothraki horde went through them like the Mongols through central Europe. With some dragon help of course. I'm glad that Daenerys is aware of the giant arrows now so that she can take precautions in the future.

Jon Snow is almost pu$$y whipped already.

So is Arya on a higher level now as a swordsman than Brienne and the Hound?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        The Dothraki horde went through them like the Mongols through central Europe. With some dragon help of course. I'm glad that Daenerys is aware of the giant arrows now so that she can take precautions in the future.

Jon Snow is almost pu$$y whipped already.

So is Arya on a higher level now as a swordsman than Brienne and the Hound?
        arya is more of a ninja assassin.. with her skills to imitate others, poison her enemies, slip inside without noticing..

as far as hand to hand combat (gladiator style) i'd still take brienne and the hound.. too much height, strength, reach advantage as well as those two are skillful too.. it's like floyd mayweather fighting mike tyson in his prime..

Comment

• btw did you notice sansa was in xmen as jean grey his 2 siblings in game of thrones are now professor x (bran) and arya (mystique)..

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            arya is more of a ninja assassin.. with her skills to imitate others, poison her enemies, slip inside without noticing..

as far as hand to hand combat (gladiator style) i'd still take brienne and the hound.. too much height, strength, reach advantage as well as those two are skillful too.. it's like floyd mayweather fighting mike tyson in his prime..
            I just saw her beat Brienne head to head, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              btw did you notice sansa was in xmen as jean grey his 2 siblings in game of thrones are now professor x (bran) and arya (mystique)..
              lol, very clever.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I just saw her beat Brienne head to head, doe.
                That was just sparring although I'd still pick Arya against anybody. She's P4P.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  That was just sparring although I'd still pick Arya against anybody. She's P4P.
                  Arya is a bad b*itch

Comment

• "Who taught you how to do that?"

"No one"

Comment

• Drogon was such a badass in that episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X