Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish HBO worked like Netflix and would just release the episodes in one go. Seems to work fine for Netflix, who's subscriber growth rate is much faster than HBO's and could overtake it by 2019. GoT is a big reason in HBO subs, as a spike in HBO subs is always seen when GoT starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      this episode was ****ing badass dude

you probably watched Charger camp before you watched that's why you couldn't enjoy an episode that good
      Kinda sucked probably isn't the best way to put it, but was it underwhelming, Definitely. GET TO THE WHITEWALKERS, AND GET TO THE FINGERBUMMING

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Kinda sucked probably isn't the best way to put it, but was it underwhelming, Definitely. GET TO THE WHITEWALKERS
        The Others and the army of the dead have been approaching The Wall for a long, long time now.

It's about time they got there.

I'd hate to see Hodor as a wight, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          The Others and the army of the dead have been approaching The Wall for a long, long time now.

It's about time they got there.

I'd hate to see Hodor as a wight, though.
          If the rumors of my prediction are true, I want to see the night king possess a fuggin dragon. I had that prediction after the episode hardhome.

Comment

• About that super deep lake in the middle of a battlefield doe.

This season has been great. Most of the episodes have had action and things are moving quick. I think the Cersie debacle ends this season, closing out with the night king taking over the wall.

Comment

• All I know is that when GoT ends the whole series better come out in 4K Blu Ray.

Comment

• HBO need to stop leaking episodes.

LOL 360p copy is fu*king ****. No hacker would release a ****ing ****ty bast*rd c*nting copy like that.

PROPER hacker would upload and share 1080p copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

HBO need to stop leaking episodes.

LOL 360p copy is fu*king ****. No hacker would release a ****ing ****ty bast*rd c*nting copy like that.

PROPER hacker would upload and share 1080p copy.
                  Not an HBO hack per se. Indian distributor got hacked. Hence the watermark that says for internal use only. It's not the version that was going to be shown.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                      Is that a dig at Larry?

Comment

Working...
                      X