No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    I saw the leaked video...Cercei and Sansa get it on, very hot scene. Cercei sticks a finger in the Stark butt.
    Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    so many surprising thing in this episode.. i loved the scene where tyrion lannister was faqing missande in the @ss.. then dani saw it and they all had a good orgy.. what a scene..
    It sounds like we have a great episode coming up this week.

Unless you guys are lying phags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111
      Tyrion says
      Stop spoiling you idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111
        Tyrion says "Hurry, you idiot" when Jamie is heading toward Dany with a lance to kill her?
        Spoiler...do not quote if you don't want to know:

Tyrion says "You ****ing idiot".

Comment

• The episode kinda sucked. I'll watch it again on sunday for the sake of the preview for episode 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            It sounds like we have a great episode coming up this week.

Unless you guys are lying phags.
            Dey is lyin

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              The episode kinda sucked. I'll watch it again on sunday for the sake of the preview for episode 5.
              That's weird. So far two posters on here called it the best, and on reddit a lot of members there are calling it anywhere from the best to top 3, to top 5 at worst.

I just rewatched BotB, and man, that's a tough one. I want to call them 1A and 1B, they are tied for the best. BotB and Spoils of War.

Comment

• Before I spoil anything I would recommend people wait and watch this in HD.

Spoilers

This was one of the best episodes ever. Everything is finally paying off. All of the Starks together and the sword fight between Arya and Brienne was actually the best part of the episode to me.

I'm glad to finally see the Dothraki out west wrecking ****. The sound of the horses have me chills. I can't wait to watch this scene again in high quality. It looks like Tyrion will be forced to make a tough decision with Bron and Jaime. Next week should be crazy too.

Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  That's weird. So far two posters on here called it the best, and on reddit a lot of members there are calling it anywhere from the best to top 3, to top 5 at worst.

I just rewatched BotB, and man, that's a tough one. I want to call them 1A and 1B, they are tied for the best. BotB and Spoils of War.
                  I would throw Hardhome and Battle At The Wall in there too.

A lot of people praise the last episode of last season too, but I'm not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    The episode kinda sucked. I'll watch it again on sunday for the sake of the preview for episode 5.
                    It didn't suck, but it wasn't the best either.

It was very good, perhaps top 5, but several other episodes such as Hardhome and The Battle of the Bastards were better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                      It didn't suck, but it wasn't the best either.

It was very good, perhaps top 5, but several other episodes such as Hardhome and The Battle of the Bastards were better.
                      Hardhome
                      Battle of the Bastards
                      Black Water
                      Watchers on the Wall
                      The Mountain and the Viper
                      Hold The Door
                      Winds of Winter
                      The Rains of Castamere
                      Golden Crown
                      The Bear and Maiden Fair

These are 10 episodes I liked better than what I saw today

Comment

Working...
                      X