Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    that's just season 1, Annie...you'll be full nerd by season 3

i have a buddy who just started binging and i wish i saved the text but he messaged me last week...this is after about 3-4 episodes 'i like this Ned guy'

i laughed for a good 2mins
    You bastard, I thought Ned was the lead character for all six seasons.

(Nah... I picked up some spoilers through osmosis and that was one of them. )

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      You bastard, I thought Ned was the lead character for all six seasons.

(Nah... I picked up some spoilers through osmosis and that was one of them. )
      Make a thread called Anorak watches game of thrones. And in it, put all your character bummings in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Make a thread called Anorak watches game of thrones. And in it, put all your character bummings in it.
        That Emilia Clarke though, eh? I'd give her one, no ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          That Emilia Clarke though, eh? I'd give her one, no ****.
          When you get to season 2, there is a milf by the name of carice van hout.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            quit your complaining.

only gripe i had with this season was a serious drop-off in titage shots.
            This has been extremely disappointing. Don't know how many seasons are left but they better make up for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              This has been extremely disappointing. Don't know how many seasons are left but they better make up for it.
              They gave us old saggy melisandre ****. And they gave us hot big melisandre ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                you're being a whineybitch
                i though he was trolling but guess not, hes literally the only person ive seen on the internet complain about that episode.. hell the first 20 min alone made it epic

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  They gave us old saggy melisandre ****. And they gave us hot big melisandre ****.
                  There wasn't alot besides that though. **** are what got me hooked on this show. Yea the story is great but ******* are an integral part of what makes the show so special. Next season better have all kinds of *******, dragon *******, white walker *******, more Khaleesi *******, and Yara Greyjoy *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    There wasn't alot besides that though. **** are what got me hooked on this show. Yea the story is great but ******* are an integral part of what makes the show so special. Next season better have all kinds of *******, dragon *******, white walker *******, more Khaleesi *******, and Yara Greyjoy *******.
                    We got the chick who played Sansa in that stage show's ****, and they were glorious.

Quality over quantity

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      We got the chick who played Sansa in that stage show's ****, and they were glorious.

Quality over quantity
                      You're right those were great I forgot about those. I actually looked her up on google after that episode. I think Ima go fap to her right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X