Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode seven... I can understand a Danish actor (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) maybe not understanding English fully, but Charles Dance didn't pick them up in rehearsals when he gets the decidedly non-English line of "I could care less"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      seriously hbo????

another filler episode?

smdh...

6th season = Battle of the Bastards and 9 filler episodes.

even the tower of joy reveal you had to blue ball it. why did you lower the audio on purpose? why did you not reveal to your audience what lyanna said to stark?

even the reveal you had to blue ball.

this show is starting to get as bad as walking dead......

horrible horrible season.

thanks obama.

this ****ing ****** is beginning to get on my nerves

you called all that epicness filler?

Comment

seriously hbo????

another filler episode?

smdh...

even the tower of joy reveal you had to blue ball it. why did you lower the audio on purpose? why did you not reveal to your audience what lyanna said to stark?

thanks obama.
        quit your complaining.

only gripe i had with this season was a serious drop-off in titage shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Episode seven... I can understand a Danish actor (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) maybe not understanding English fully, but Charles Dance didn't pick them up in rehearsals when he gets the decidedly non-English line of "I could care less"?
          Keep watching until the end of season 1, cvnt. We expect a full review.

Comment

seriously hbo????

another filler episode?

smdh...

thanks obama.
            pretty sure this is a troll post, anyone complaining about that ep should just stop watching

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Keep watching until the end of season 1, cvnt. We expect a full review.
              I AM getting into it, I must admit. It's been a good show.

Here's a thought... is the accent thing a deliberate decision as some form of reverse commentary on class? The commoners in it tend to talk like Hugh Grant, but the royalty in it are more like Kell Brook.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I AM getting into it, I must admit. It's been a good show.

Here's a thought... is the accent thing a deliberate decision as some form of reverse commentary on class? The commoners in it tend to talk like Hugh Grant, but the royalty in it are more like Kell Brook.

that's just season 1, Annie...you'll be full nerd by season 3

i have a buddy who just started binging and i wish i saved the text but he messaged me last week...this is after about 3-4 episodes 'i like this Ned guy'

i laughed for a good 2mins

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that's just season 1, Annie...you'll be full nerd by season 3

i have a buddy who just started binging and i wish i saved the text but he messaged me last week...this is after about 3-4 episodes 'i like this Ned guy'

i laughed for a good 2mins
                    I tried watching the first ep 3 times because I kept stopping.

I remember sitting through the white Walker scene in the beginning thinking "what the **** is this Ren Fair nerd ****"?!

Now I spend all day with my office for closed reading up on fan theories and searching for memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      I tried watching the first ep 3 times because I kept stopping.

I remember sitting through the white Walker scene in the beginning thinking "what the **** is this Ren Fair nerd ****"?!

Now I spend all day with my office for closed reading up on fan theories and searching for memes.

same here...Monday is find-a-meme day

and i've asked my friends to start addressing me as 'Lord'

they're still getting used to it

Comment

Working...
                      X