No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Is this show worth a look btw? I tend to avoid shows that may go on for ages as it's a time investment, but EVERYONE says its good.
    Yes. You should absolutely watch. You'd love it.

Comment

Is this show worth a look btw? I tend to avoid shows that may go on for ages as it's a time investment, but EVERYONE says its good.
      WIth the amount of incest on this show I imagine it'd be impossible for you to not like it.

Comment

I don't need to up my pedo game. I fucked ten 5-year-olds only last week.

Comment

if you're a nerd like Archer and like dragons and barbarians raping princesses, it might be worth a look

Comment

• **** it, I'm in. I'll give it a look.

I quite like Yank show (The Wire is a classic) but those 26 episode seasons were a lot of time to get through.

Comment

**** it, I'm in. I'll give it a look.

I quite like Yank show (The Wire is a classic) but those 26 episode seasons were a lot of time to get through.
              Go to solarmovie and binge on game of thrones.

Comment

**** it, I'm in. I'll give it a look.

oh

you're gonna need time for this one...its season 6...there are 10 episodes per season

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  oh

you're gonna need time for this one...its season 6...there are 10 episodes per season
                  That's not really bad at all, though... remember, back in the 80s, that'd just be a bit over 2 seasons.

I hated those "26 episode" formats... there were always filler episodes.

Comment

That's not really bad at all, though... remember, back in the 80s, that'd just be a bit over 2 seasons.

I hated those "26 episode" formats... there were always filler episodes.
                    You will love Joffrey.

Comment

• Which Game of Thrones Character are you?

Find out : I got Jon Snow -
                      "People may say you know nothing, but you hide a strong moral compass behind that pretty face. You always strive to do the right thing, even when it could hurt you, but you're also not afraid to bend the rules a little for a noble (or attractive) cause."

Here : http://variety.com/2016/tv/features/...ou-1201470853/

Only 8 questions, highly scientific stuff....

Comment

Working...
                      X