Clear All

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
    Ok but tell us how you really feel
    fookin ******s... smdh...

Comment

• Red k sent

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        62 Mormonts worth ten men each = 620 men.

Then on top of that Jon also has a giant on his team.

I like his chances of pulling off an upset.
        Ghost will shred Ramsey's hounds to pieces

plus Jon have a resurrection cheat code on his team

Comment

• these ******s ruined Game of Thrones really bad

Comment

• Does it suck muzzle nuts in slow motion?

Comment

• GOT has slipped the past couple of years, but it's still great. There are still stand out episodes. Next week is gonna be crazy. It's supposed to be 70 min. Long. This show has a budget like everything else. They spend more money on certain episodes, and next week will pay off.

I agree that the stories have been missing recently. Especially the stuff in King's Landing. It has been awful for two seasons straight now. The Denary's stuff just continues to go nowhere. It's really repetitive. Seems like the Arya story was a waste. That being said the stuff up north has been good enough to keep me interested, and I enjoyed the Samuel Tally stuff, the Brienne/Jamie stuff, The Hound...

Comment

• Seriously, ****, there's AN EXISTING GAME OF THRONES THREAD.

It's all these duplicating topics that drag the place down.

Up your game.

Comment

• That post is way too long to entertain reading it. But probably because they're past the book. I was disappointed how easily arya healed too. Very Glenn/walking deadish.

Comment

• Isn't there a thread for this already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      This was suppose to be its strongest season yet why does it feel like its been one of the worst???????

I mean that's 3 straight filler episodes after last sunday and we've only got two episodes left!!!! Now, im starting to understand why book readers hate this show sometimes.

The show is starting to get lazy and cheap...

I know this is a show about ice zombies and dragons and whatnot but come on, far too many stupid **** is being slid under us.

-Arya surviving that waif attack

wtf man? she just didnt get stabbed, that waif went Orenthal on her. she just didnt stick the knife in and pull it out, she freaking opened the wound up yet

if that wasnt enough, she went all carl lewis/ usain bolt after just having soup and rob salka seltzer trying to escape the waif... then when it wasa time to show some killing???? THEY ROB US OF THE KILL SCENE which is another huge problem im starting to have with this show.

-This show is known for killing characters AND SHOWING HOW THEY DIE. That has always been the MO of GOT. Now they have robbed us of seeing

Stannis
                      The Waif
                      Blackfish
                      Mag the Mighty
                      Shereen (it doesnt count. should have shown us burning)
                      Ser Berristan (he was about to get killed definitively with the stab but was saved by greyworm, then they show the next episode where the audience finally sees that he died.)

-They Robbed us of the Sansa Rape Scene

Why was there outrage at that scene? LOL, THEY DIDNT SHOW ****!!! yet people were complaining???? America has gotten soft and that's why the Muslims are taking advantage.

-They are starting to walking dead blue ball us wayyyy too much....

-LACK OF BATTLE SCENES

How many battle scenes have they robbed us with? This is going back to the very beginning with the war of the 5 kings.

The War of 5 Kings yet HOW MANY WARS DID THEY ACTUALLY SHOW THE AUDIENCE?????

Rob won so many times yet did we even see his army in action once????

-They didnt show Ramsay flaying the Iron Born
                      -They didnt show Stannis being defeated (just some cheap ass glimpse of the beginning and only after with ramsay.... a developing pattern)
                      -They didnt show Khal Drogo winning a war (just after the war)
                      -They dont show grey worm, ser jorah, and dario taking the slave city yunkai is the one i think (just after)
                      -They didnt show Jamie Lannister get defeated by Rob
                      -They didnt show the battle where Tyrion got KTFO in the beginning

THEY DONT SHOW ****. Just certain designated episodes.

-The Dragons

My god, why dont you just show us the dragons flying and living on their own eating killing fookin etc...... That would be farrrrrr more entertaining than another Sam and Gilly borefest. I mean there is so much history and magic that you can show the audience with the Dragons yet you have given your audience close to nothing......Even the last Drogon reveal was utterly lame and cringe worthy with the whole Dany bloodrider speech...

-Bran

jesus fookin christ, where do i even begin?????

Why didnt the raven just give him all the information as soon as he got there? WTF was the point of that whole exercise just chillin and going back in time when there was a fast download option??? And how do you not tell Bran not to get touched by the night king? seems like an important rule to know before doing all that **** smdh....

I havent read the books but i know a lot of crazy **** happened with dragons and targeryans and war, incest, but what does bran and the raven watch??? boring ass good byes where nothing happens. but yea you just had to get your HODOR reveal.....

I mean Tower of Joy? that blue ball tactic is just shameful. That's something a ****ty show like the walking dead would do, not GOT.

Hopefully the last two episodes will make up for it but i sense more blue balls and shameful walking dead style cliffhangers....

Brush was right....

smdh.....
                      The last two episodes are directed by the guy who directed last season's "Hardhome" episode so we should expect good battle scenes. Also, I agree with you 100% on Danny's cringeworthy dragon bloodrider speech. I had to hide behind one of my couch pillows while it was going on...it was that terrible. The waif gutted arya and yet she only needed a bowl of soup, milk of the poppy, and rest and all of a sudden she's better? Wtf?! This is still my favorite show on television but some of the stuff happening in the show is head scratchingly aggravating. I swear Danny's storyline has been told twice so far...ugh. Her storyline is so bad that people are begging her to get naked to make it feel worth their time lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X