• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The children are stupid for creating the whitewalkers

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      The children are stupid for creating the whitewalkers
      I hope this is better explained in the books (I'm sure it will. if we even get the books) and it's funny the showrunners didn't really build this up more. Most show watchers hardly know a thing about the Children of the Forest. Hodor's death was sad an all, but this the more important history of the White Walkers is getting overshadowed by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Haven't heard from the Sandsnakes in a while.

I bet if they just completely abandoned that storyline no one would notice or even give a ****.
        They completely shat on the Dornish master plan. The books have far more depth when it comes to Doran Martells plans and who he sympathizes with.

Completely RUINED!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          My guess is the mark The Nights King left on Bran is a magic killer so to speak, which is why they were able to enter the Children's home. Why this is important is I think Bran will go south to the Wall (will Benjin Stark and/or Cold Hands rescue them!?!?!?!) and his mark will kill the magic at The Wall that ia preventing the white walkers from passing it. The white walkers know this so they won't try to kill him, they'll follow him to the Wall until he passes through. What did Jon Snow say to the new Lord Commander? Something about don't let the wall fall down or something along those lines. Heavy foreshadowing.

Hold the door was mind blowing. The writers had said before that was one of things that blew their minds, when they were talking to GRRM and he explained what Hodor means and the how/why, the fat kid actor ****ing nailed it btw, props to that kid he was awesome. But anyways regarding bran and the time travel, it seems to be a closed loop, like he affected the past yet it already happened, so we enter a deep paradox here.
          Damn,, good theory.. You might be right, especially if they don't bring in the horn that mance looks for in the books.. Either way, I expect to see what white walkers at least to the wall by end of season..
          And I agree on the fat kid, he nailed it

Comment

merged Euron/Victorian into one person, and I get that (enough actors as it is!).
            Makes sense.

However the feud between the brothers is what made their characters interesting. Especially the mystique behind Euron and his ventures all of the world.

Sad budget comes in the way.

Comment

• Comment

My guess is the mark The Nights King left on Bran is a magic killer so to speak, which is why they were able to enter the Children's home. Why this is important is I think Bran will go south to the Wall (will Benjin Stark and/or Cold Hands rescue them!?!?!?!) and his mark will kill the magic at The Wall that ia preventing the white walkers from passing it. The white walkers know this so they won't try to kill him, they'll follow him to the Wall until he passes through. What did Jon Snow say to the new Lord Commander? Something about don't let the wall fall down or something along those lines. Heavy foreshadowing.

So you're meaning to tell me, Bran messes up letting the White Walkers know where they are...he messes up and kills Hodor and now he's gonna **** up the Wall

**** Bran

Comment

Yeah, basically boiled down to her being a her and him being a him + more ambitious.

I did really like the drowning scene, I didn't think the show would include this ritual of the drowned men but they did a good job here. As for the Kings Moot, there was an obvious certain horn missing, which I highly suspect will show up in an upcoming episode. I mean, his entire plan of getting daenerys relies on it, so I'm sure they'll show it. Obviously the difference here versus the books is Victorian Greyjoy, which GoT seems to have merged Euron/Victorian into one person, and I get that (enough actors as it is!).
                  I hope your right, but i don't have faith in the show. They just made the plan stupid without the horn just like last season for no logical reason Littlefinger(One of the smartest characters in ASOIAF) gave up Sansa to Ramsy. Guess they had to have Sansa do something for screen time and couldn't waste time with the fake stark girl Ramsey has like in the books.

Comment

• great episode.

you dont get this kind of slick writing and excitement with the walking dead....

i wish they spent more time with the children of the forest and go more in depth with the history of the white walkers.

was that guy they stabbed with the dragon glass the 13th lord commander or just another human being weaponized by them?

also, is bran the 3eyed raven now? was he still "downloading" when the episode is finished? do we still get the tower of joy reveal? does bran just go on his own now and find out for himself?

there's also a crazy fan theory that meera reed is also a targaryen and jon snow's sister and that rhaegar and lyanna had twins. ned took jon to be his pretend bastard while howlan reed who was with ned took meera to his fake daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      great episode.

you dont get this kind of slick writing and excitement with the walking dead....

i wish they spent more time with the children of the forest and go more in depth with the history of the white walkers.

was that guy they stabbed with the dragon glass the 13th lord commander or just another human being weaponized by them?

also, is bran the 3eyed raven now? was he still "downloading" when the episode is finished? do we still get the tower of joy reveal? does bran just go on his own now and find out for himself?

there's also a crazy fan theory that meera reed is also a targaryen and jon snow's sister and that rhaegar and lyanna had twins. ned took jon to be his pretend bastard while howlan reed who was with ned took meera to his fake daughter.

Mind blown

Comment

Working...
                      X