Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I checked it out. Enjoyed the second episode more as it kinda told us more what is going to go down, the first episode was good just a lot to take in. But reckon it's gonna be a good series as long as they get the pacing right. And if not, it'll keep me going till Breaking Bad starts again!

Comment

As a fan of the books I have to say that this show is badass. As it progresses you will find that there are characters that you are going to hate and love with a passion and that good doesn't always win. Then again the story is way more complex than a simple good vs evil storyline.

For those of you guys that do enjoy a good read I really would like to recommend this series. You won't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Did anybody at all check out this show?
        yep seen the first two and liking it so far

Comment

Seen the first episode and will probably try to get around seeing the second sometime this weekend. I usually am not into this kind of stuff but thought it was decent. HBO needs to get How To Make IT In America back on ASAP. That show is great.

Comment

I watched most of the first episode and some of the second. Not interested. Even if it's really well done and has some heavy-hitting actors, it's still based on a dorky ass fantasy novel.

I'm in the process of rewatching The Wire at the moment (I'm at season 3 when Brother and Omar meet again). If I want to watch some TV, i'll stick to that.

Comment

EP 3 tonight.

Comment

Its on....the imp better get killed in this one.

Comment

Episode 3 was alright.

Ep 4 was alot better but neither were as good as the first 2.

I'm watchin the bulls/heat game so ill dl ep 5 later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I watched most of the first episode and some of the second. Not interested. Even if it's really well done and has some heavy-hitting actors, it's still based on a dorky ass fantasy novel.

I'm in the process of rewatching The Wire at the moment (I'm at season 3 when Brother and Omar meet again). If I want to watch some TV, i'll stick to that.
                    re-watching the wire myself

also on season 3...on the part when Avon puts a hit on Marlo

season 3 is by far my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Its on....the imp better get killed in this one.
                      **** that

he is the 2nd best character behind Snow

beside im pretty sure he has been set up

Comment

Working...
                      X