No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Her **** are probably close to melisandre status.

Red priestesses must have big t1ts

i cant wait to see that Army take on the religious emos

Comment

• Haven't heard from the Sandsnakes in a while.

I bet if they just completely abandoned that storyline no one would notice or even give a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Haven't heard from the Sandsnakes in a while.

I bet if they just completely abandoned that storyline no one would notice or even give a ****.
        It's a great thing too. They rushed the assassination so from a story point of view, it's all wrapped up until whenever they need to be relevant again. That's perfect since there is so much more interesting and much more serious storylines that needed to progress, so now they don't have to waste time jamming in Dorne scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          It's a great thing too. They rushed the assassination so from a story point of view, it's all wrapped up until whenever they need to be relevant again. That's perfect since there is so much more interesting and much more serious storylines that needed to progress, so now they don't have to waste time jamming in Dorne scenes.
          Yeah man, Dorne is boring AF.

As a show watcher, I don't see any other relationship between them and Westeros and the other storylines.

Usually it's bathroom break time when them 3 b*tches come on screen.

Comment

3 b*tches come on screen.
            ::Tormond Eye Sexing Intensifies::

Comment

::Tormond Eye Sexing Intensifies::

Dude in the middle trying to hold in his laugh.

I'm telling you man, this has the potential to be the most awkward sex scene in TV history!

Do it, HBO!

Comment

• We need melisandre, the new red priestess, and Jon in a 3some. Add Sansa for some 4play.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  We need melisandre, the new red priestess, and Jon in a 3some. Add Sansa for some 4play.
                  Not gonna happen, everyone knows he got a small d*ck.

Comment

My guess is the mark The Nights King left on Bran is a magic killer so to speak, which is why they were able to enter the Children's home. Why this is important is I think Bran will go south to the Wall (will Benjin Stark and/or Cold Hands rescue them!?!?!?!) and his mark will kill the magic at The Wall that ia preventing the white walkers from passing it. The white walkers know this so they won't try to kill him, they'll follow him to the Wall until he passes through. What did Jon Snow say to the new Lord Commander? Something about don't let the wall fall down or something along those lines. Heavy foreshadowing.
                    That is a pretty good theory. White Walkers are fucking things up this season for sure.

Comment

Not gonna happen, everyone knows he got a small d*ck.
                      Maybe those red priestesses can use some magic to make his Johnson bigger

Comment

Working...
                      X