Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSW got butt****ed pretty hard tonight

oops, sorry wrong thread

Comment

• I remember asking Hodor what happened earlier in the season what happened. Well you did ! With your classic Stark stupidity! Dumb ***** Sansa! Already doin' dumb ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Eurons plan is to meet with Danery's. Yara's plan is unknown.
        If you've read the books if would have had the volume turned way up just hear Euron have Dragonbinder blown at the Kingsmoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Great episode tonight...that chick that played the Sansa actress had a great rack
          Those ******* were immaculate. She deserves an Emmy for those things.

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          God dammit there goes another direwolf, RIP Summer. Anyways good episode.
          Wtf. I can't believe they killed another one. I seriously thought the last two would be on the show for the longest.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Sansa is already ****ing things up. What if Littlefinger is lying about the Blackfish and Riverrun? She should have at least let everyone know where she got the information.

I don't get the whole Hodor thing. So Bran can travel back in time in his mind or what? Hodor was messed up before Bran even got his new powers so it's a bit confusing.

Euron Crow's Eye has a good plan. 1,000 ships of Ironborn + the Unsullied + Dothraki hordes + dragons = a very formidable force. They have land, sea, and air covered.

Where do y'all think Theon and Yara will go?
          The Hodor story was brilliant writing. Its like every other time travel movie. Bran was always going to be attacked by the white walkers at that time. That is why he is/says Hodor. It was all meant to be.

Book reader was that already something in there?

Theon and Yara are trying to get to Dany before the other guy can. When Dany sees another lady in power she's going to get all wet and want to join forces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
            If you've read the books if would have had the volume turned way up just hear Euron have Dragonbinder blown at the Kingsmoot.
            Eurons plan is to **** Danerys

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Eurons plan is to **** Danerys
              That guy won't do ****. The Iron Islands aren't ****. They serve a purpose only because they will offer another major character a Navy. It just depends will it be Sansa and Snow or will it be Khaleesi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
                Gosh what's with the stupidity of the Starks? Bran just lost his wolf, children of the forest, three-eyed raven, and Hodor because he was headstrong. Looks like the wights are after him and Meera in the preview. Could Coldhands make an appearance?
                I hope Coldhands makes an appearance, about damn time.

Comment

• So Hodor did indeed become Hodor because of Bran...crazy, sad ending

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    That guy won't do ****. The Iron Islands aren't ****. They serve a purpose only because they will offer another major character a Navy. It just depends will it be Sansa and Snow or will it be Khaleesi?
                    Euron ain't ****ing Sansa.

Comment

• coldhands is coming!

Comment

Working...
                      X