No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    So far Danerys has shown the tendencies of being corrupt. JUST LIKE HILLARY CLINTON, A CORRUPT ****BAG POLITICIAN

VOTE TRUMP 2016

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
    Hillary ****on is just as hateful as Trump, but her nonsense gets glossed over. Literally the only reasons people are voting for her are 1. They hate Trump. 2. They're women who want to see a female as President, no matter what. 3. They hate Trump.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Did anyone notice all the scenes where the women dominated weak men (Khaleesi kills a bunch of Dothraki warriors, Sercei and her weak ass son, Yara Greyjoy [who I find strangely hot] over dickless brother)Brienne stares down Davros), while the strong men are completely nuts (Ramsey and the Vail lord who suckled his mother till he was 10 or so).

Except for Tormund eye fu cking Brianne

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          I think we all know Ramsay won't be in power for long. Why?

1) His most powerful ally, Walder Frey only looks out for himself really. They're allied to the Lannisters who are more important than the Boltons.
          2) He killed his father who wielded power, respect and fear. Hard to support him when he does that to his father.
          3) The North isn't united behind him, he has what 5000 men? The Eyrie should have 15000 men if they send all of their men. 2000 wildlings and some more houses from the North attacking would spell disaster for Ramsay unless he barricades himself and his troops inside Winterfell. Even that is delaying the inevitable. The North is struggling for food most likely due to the men dying in the war of the 5 kings which left their farmland uncultivated.
          4) The Starks are alive and this will give the North someone to rally for.

I wish the show showed some of what's in the books but seems as though we won't get it now. It would have added an awesome dynamic in the Northern storyline. Those who have read it know what i'm pieing about
          Well yeah, Ramsey is a goner. His father was an evil man but a smart evil man, Ramsay doesn't have the wits or self control.

With that said, keep an eye on Littlefinger. Ramsay's letter to Jon in the books is a bit different and happens earlier than the show and there is great speculation if he even wrote the letter. In the show it seems cut and dry, Ramsey wrote it, that's it. Both versions of letter though Ramsey or whoever wrote the letter says "come and see" multiple times. With that said, earlier in the episode when Littlefinger gives his gift to Robyn, he clearly says "My lord, come and see". Now this could be nothing at all, a massive reach, but it could also be a subtle clue that Littlefinger either wrote the letter or is at least going to somehow support the Bolton's. Remember, his true goal is to be Warden of the North and more, so he most certainly wants a war, a bloodbath, he wants each side to decimate each other, and he certainly won't want any Starks alive other than Sansa, so he can then swoop in for himself and claim Warden of the North, so expect some double crossing manipulative stuff from Littlefinger (as usual). This of course could be his demise too, but it would certainly complicate matters and divide the North.
          Last edited by ИATAS; 05-17-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            gendry is still rowing his boat. the show completely forgot about him. shame. he was skillful blacksmith.
            next season he'll return as a pirate captain, his crew he picked up along the way

Comment

• Damn, spoilers are pretty much out for the entire season now, not sure if legit but if so, this is gonna be a wild ride. PM me if anybody is curious and don't give AF.

Upcoming episode should be great....Hodor!

Comment

• yeah i heard about the leak, and holy ****...

Comment

• I wonder how old this red priestess is.

The episode is already out.

Comment

• So we ain't getting that tower of joy scene.

Melisandre probably tells Jon who his parents are

HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR, HOL THE DOOR, HOL THE DOOR, HO TE DOOR,

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Now I can watch OKC VS GS All the way through

It sucks that GOT Coincides with the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                      X