No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    Your Grace, are you sure you don't want to edit this?

Most of our men are in Lakerland and if Lord Tua gets a hold of this slight, he will attack and we could be in harms way.
    Recall our men, and the ones too high to leave, have killed. That should blow their buzz indefinitely. Tua is pathetic and only got away because his greasy ass slipped through our fingers. Any ideas on how to get ahold of him before he finds us?
    Last edited by Ether; 06-22-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Zzz....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Run, Mak, Run. You're gonna have to. But eventually you'll reach a dead end, i'll be there to strike. Tua? he's still wasting space? hold off on Mak until we take care of Tua. Mak is richer and is most well known, he's more main event worthy.

i may be richer but im not as famous...Lord Tua's popularity reaches LimeyLand

Comment

• Have Sir Dorian Raped to Death for Constantly trolling this thread. Don't feed him.

Comment

Recall our men, and the ones too high to leave, have killed. That should blow their buzz indefinitely. Tua is pathetic and only got away because his greasy ass slipped through our fingers. Any ideas on how to get ahold of him before he finds us?
            Dangle some food, preferably fast food, at the top of The Wall.

He will go after it and hopefully his greasy ass slips over onto the other side and the Nightwalkers will do what we couldn't.

Comment

Have Sir Dorian Raped to Death for Constantly trolling this thread. Don't feed him.
              You are in no position to make demands, young fool!

Comment

Have Sir Dorian Raped to Death for Constantly trolling this thread. Don't feed him.
                I would like to choke him to death like this if that's okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i may be richer but im not as famous...Lord Tua's popularity reaches LimeyLand

Indeed this is true, sadly, Tua's popularity reaches most places. Which is why as long as he's logged in, he's a threat. Perhaps you're on the wrong side, Mak? You see sigrab's points, you sure you're on the right side?

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  Dangle some food, preferably fast food, at the top of The Wall.

He will go after it and hopefully his greasy ass slips over onto the other side and the Nightwalkers will do what we couldn't.
                  Hm.. having them take care of Tua instead of us would be hilarious wouldn't it? sounds fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    Zzz....

yawning ehh?

must be re-watching overeem's fighting like a girl against a guy he outweighed by 40 lbs.

sad.....

height advantage , reach advantage , power advantage , strength advantage and 40 lbs. heavier......

still fought scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                      I would like to choke him to death like this if that's okay?

Comment

Working...
                      X