Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    I don't think that's really jon snow

First, he would never kill a kid, no matter what he did.

Second, he would never turn his back on his vows.

He was resurrected by some kind of twisted witch who gives birth to demons after all.
    "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

He's released innit... I think he realises now that the nights watch will not hold the wall by themselves, and only by uniting the north can he repel the white walkers. Ultimately the protection of humanity is more important than adhering to some words.

Comment

• i may be nitpicking, but i'd wish Young Ned in TOJ scene should've struggled more against the Sword of the Morning. AT least a blood or a bruise there to show emphasis of how helpless Ned would be without Howland Reed

but overall a good episode

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

He's released innit... I think he realises now that the nights watch will not hold the wall by themselves, and only by uniting the north can he repel the white walkers. Ultimately the protection of humanity is more important than adhering to some words.
        Great post. I still can't believe he killed olli though. I guess that signifies that he no longer has any reservation about doing what must be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          Great post. I still can't believe he killed olli though. I guess that signifies that he no longer has any reservation about doing what must be done.
          I guess Ollie stopped being a kid the moment he shanked J-dog up.

Plus did you see that ****s screwface? He deserved to die

Comment

• they valyrian steel'd Dawn

Comment

• Kid or not, Ollie deserved that death. Did Ned hear Bran? Is Bran warging into the past somehow?

I wanted to see the Lyanna scene dammit! I want to hear what the promise was.

Comment

• Really good episode. Damn it if my love for ned stark isn't back in full swing. Dude was great.
                I don't know what to think of Daenerys. Her character really isn't going anywhere..You think with the dragons she'd be wrecking shît by now.

Fúck Olly, I was glad Jon Snow didn't pull a bițch move and spare his life. Somehow, someway I'm hoping the wildling girl with rickon takes some lives while captured. She's done it before

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                  i may be nitpicking, but i'd wish Young Ned in TOJ scene should've struggled more against the Sword of the Morning. AT least a blood or a bruise there to show emphasis of how helpless Ned would be without Howland Reed

but overall a good episode
                  Well he did get completely outclassed and was about to die with no sword in hand so for me at least it showed without Howland Reed, Ned was a goner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Well he did get completely outclassed and was about to die with no sword in hand so for me at least it showed without Howland Reed, Ned was a goner.
                    They namedropped Howland Reed, i think he's going to play abig part later aside from revealing who's Jon's mother was

My bet is he's the High Sparrow

Comment

• This season seems scattered and lost. Starting to resemble a show with no direction.

First 3 episodes haven't been that good IMO.

I hope It doesn't become like that stupid vampire show that was on hbo, where when they didn't know what to do they just resorted to a bunch of a dumb **** like witches, fairies, and other kinds of corny magical bs.

Because thats exactly where it looks like it's going.

Comment

Working...
                      X