Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOJ blueballs for at least another week. ****.

Comment

Comment

• Was it always known that Raegar Targarian's men were guarding the tower with Ned's sister inside? She was heard screaming, probably giving birth.

Comment

• Who was the guy who Ned Stark was about to get ****ed up by again? I'm gonna have to go back and watch that scene. I assume Jon Snow was being born up in the tower.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            Who was the guy who Ned Stark was about to get ****ed up by again? I'm gonna have to go back and watch that scene. I assume Jon Snow was being born up in the tower.
            Probably a Targaryen soldier

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Who was the guy who Ned Stark was about to get ****ed up by again? I'm gonna have to go back and watch that scene. I assume Jon Snow was being born up in the tower.
              Arthur Dayne. Pure badass so glad the show did him justice.

Loved how Jon just wakes from the dead and is like fu ck Olly! So satisfying seeing his neck stretched out.

Tormund cracking small pecker jokes lmao

"Your father is a ****."
              "My beloved fath--"
              "Nope. He's a ****. "

lol that was good but damn, Rickon hostage and shaggy dog died. BTW Rickon is like 40 years old now lol these child actors grow too fast.

What's in the Tower...what's in the box?!? Can't wait for that conclusion.

All in all, HBO delivered.

Comment

• Bran said Ser Arthur Dayne. What the hell is Jon gonna do now? I had that feeling of dread one week ago that it was going to be Rickon and Osha being "the gift" for Ramsey.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Was it always known that Raegar Targarian's men were guarding the tower with Ned's sister inside? She was heard screaming, probably giving birth.
                  Yes it's an epic battle and the words they used were direct quotes from the book which was awesome. I was worried about this scene but they did a great job making Arthur Dayne look like a badass without it being cheesy and of course equally important Howland Reed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Loved how Jon just wakes from the dead and is like fu ck Olly! So satisfying seeing his neck stretched out.

"Your father is a ****."
                    "My beloved fath--"
                    "Nope. He's a ****. "

lol that was good but damn, Rickon hostage and shaggy dog died. BTW Rickon is like 40 years old now lol these child actors grow too fast.

Lol I hate when kids in series go through puberty such an awkward stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

"Your father is a ****."
                      "My beloved fath--"
                      "Nope. He's a ****. "

I love how GOT delivers on characters who are gone for years. I never thought we'd see the Wildling chick again and low and behold 3-4 seasons later....

Comment

Working...
                      X