No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    You condemn yourself with your own mouth Sir Mak, Lord Sigrab, Cease him. Also, tell our men to head for LakerLand.
    Your Grace, half of our men are already in Lakerland.

I hear their Kush is very hard to resist.

But no worries, I'll take the remaining half and promise to have Sir Mak pay dearly for disrespecting your inbreeding ways.

Comment

• Anyone else noticed H'ghar, Rorge and Biter? Thought that was pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        one brother is boning his sister.

one son was responsible for the death of the mother.

the father had his son's wife gang raped.

the grandchildren are inbreds.

the sister is now boning her cousin who killed her husband behind her brother's back.

what a fucked up family.
        Blah blah Jester Boy.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        where you will lose them to the allures of my kingdom...you have enough wars on your hands to worry about my land, sister****er

But yours seems like everyone's having so much fun, so why not end it? everybody knows how dope Maks BBQS and PPV fight partys are, why not put a stop to it? You think I care about your happiness? You think you deserve to live to see Pac Rape Marquez Like I'll do your Wife?

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        Your Grace, half of our men are already in Lakerland.

I hear their Kush is very hard to resist.

But no worries, I'll take the remaining half and promise to have Sir Mak pay dearly for disrespecting your inbreeding ways.
        I AM PURE, that's what they fail to realize. They are inferior pieces of garbage. All and any of the men can be killed if they decide to betray us regardless of Kush. All can be replaced.

Comment

But yours seems like everyone's having so much fun, so why not end it? everybody knows how dope Maks BBQS and PPV fight partys are, why not put a stop to it? You think I care about your happiness? You think you deserve to live to see Pac Rape Marquez Like I'll do your Wife?

my wives aren't related to you, you'll have a hard time getting aroused

Comment

• Your Grace, I took our men to Lakerland but Sir Mak is nowhere to be found!

I was told he was summoned to battle by his former nemesis Lord Tua...

against some lone ******* over something called "Basket balls?"

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
              Your Grace, I took our men to Lakerland but Sir Mak is nowhere to be found!

I was told he was summoned to battle by his former nemesis Lord Tua...

against some lone ******* over something called "Basket balls?"
              Run, Mak, Run. You're gonna have to. But eventually you'll reach a dead end, i'll be there to strike. Tua? he's still wasting space? hold off on Mak until we take care of Tua. Mak is richer and is most well known, he's more main event worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Anyone else noticed H'ghar, Rorge and Biter? Thought that was pretty cool.
                Dare interrupt us with this nonsense.

Lord Sigrab, Put Mr Fantastic's head on a spike.

Comment

Run, Mak, Run. You're gonna have to. But eventually you'll reach a dead end, i'll be there to strike. Tua? he's still wasting space? hold off on Mak until we take care of Tua. Mak is richer and is most well known, he's more main event worthy.
                  Your Grace, are you sure you don't want to edit this?

Most of our men are in Lakerland and if Lord Tua gets a hold of this slight, he will attack and we could be in harms way.

Comment

Dare interrupt us with this nonsense.

Lord Sigrab, Put Mr Fantastic's head on a spike.
                    Run, Mr. Fantastic, Run cause you're a dead man!

Comment

• baratheons know how to handle lannister women like ether.

Comment

Working...
                      X