No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    They're pushing the strong women characters thing too much to please their vocal lesbian audience. They were outraged by Sansa's rape although it wasn't even graphic. I don't know if it's the same in the books but Brienne kicked Jamie's and Sendor's asses and now the sand snakes killed everybody and took over Dorne...
    sandor had a festering wound, jaime lost his sword hand and was all sorts of ****ed up, and prince doran had a severe case gout. stop crying and start paying attention.

Comment

• Did anyone watch the GoT aftershow?
      I tried, but it was 2 feminine skinny jean wearing hipsters and then they brought in some feminist.
      I changed it before she started complaining they don't show enough c0cks.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
        Did anyone watch the GoT aftershow?
        I tried, but it was 2 feminine skinny jean wearing hipsters and then they brought in some feminist.
        I changed it before she started complaining they don't show enough c0cks.
        loooooool i knew that was gonna be a bad idea the moment i heard it.

walking dead is awful and they decided to have a talk show for an awful show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          loooooool i knew that was gonna be a bad idea the moment i heard it.

walking dead is awful and they decided to have a talk show for an awful show.
          Yeah, it was just fukin terrible.
          Had it set to record the series on my DVR, cancelled that **** immediately.

I'll just watch Vikings again.

Comment

• Where was Braun in this episode? Did he stay in the ship or something

Comment

• Has anybody read about The Battle of the Bastards theory? I think it's legit, I can post it here if anybody cares to indulge on possible spoilers.

Comment

• I would like to watch adhu idhu edhu an South India Tamil language a very popular tv show

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  The episode had it's moments, but all in all it was an ok episode (GoT standards).

Positives:

- The Nights Watch scenes were pretty cool. Can't fault them, Thornes explanation was interesting.
                  - Sansa being saved was good for the most part.
                  - The dialogue was pretty funny in the Dothraki scene.

Negatives:

- Where did the aggressive dogs go when Brienne turned up lol?
                  - The Sand Snakes are horrible actresses. Their dialogue just looks so forced and unnatural. Areo Hotah just got ended with a small ass dagger, wtf...people who read the books know how much of a badass he is.

The i'm ok or unsure with bit:

- Arya's bit was fine, no complaints. We know she's going to go through a test of beating the other girls ass and getting her sight back.
                  - The KL bit seemed fine pretty much. I know Jaime was coming back as a good guy but due to the loss of his daughter he seems to reverted back to a 'bad guy'.
                  - Ramsay in the books is a sadistic POS so it's kind of weird to find out how much the death of that girl affected him but then what kind of saved it was when he says to throw her to the dogs at the end which is something Ramsay would have done.

ALSO with that Doran scene, the book readers KNOW what we missed out from him now though (B&F speech) and what that means for the show in the grand scheme of things in terms of what they're including from the book. That REALLY sucks imo because I thought of it as one of the best arcs in the books.
                  Lmao I asked myself the same question. I'm like hold on, I never heard a dog whimper, but I don't hear them barking either...they were not in the ground either. Where the **** did they go, they just ran away?

Comment

what ive noticed so far about people complaining about the dorne story line they are all done by BOOK READERS. personally, as a non book reader, i quite enjoy everytime they show dorne and the sand snakes.

that was one of the few bright spots in the season opener for me.

ive always enjoyed looking at the sand snakes and her fighting killing daughters.

i guess if you invested that much time reading the vast material you would be pissed if they changed it for the show.

book readers gonna book reader.

i think sand snakes dorne gonna tie in with danaerys since they hate the lannister who hold the crown right now. lannister are gonna team up with the rose family and another powerful family and they are gonna get squeezed from both sides by jon snow/wildling sansa bran rickon/ theon, osha coalition from the north with danearys tyrion sand snakes new dothraki hoard coalition coming from the the other side.
                    Good post about sand snakes and the whole "book" dilemma. I am not a reader of the book so I just enjoy the show for what it is with no preset thought about what should happen or what has been ruined by the show runner.

Comment

what ive noticed so far about people complaining about the dorne story line they are all done by BOOK READERS. personally, as a non book reader, i quite enjoy everytime they show dorne and the sand snakes.

that was one of the few bright spots in the season opener for me.

ive always enjoyed looking at the sand snakes and her fighting killing daughters.

i guess if you invested that much time reading the vast material you would be pissed if they changed it for the show.

book readers gonna book reader.

i think sand snakes dorne gonna tie in with danaerys since they hate the lannister who hold the crown right now. lannister are gonna team up with the rose family and another powerful family and they are gonna get squeezed from both sides by jon snow/wildling sansa bran rickon/ theon, osha coalition from the north with danearys tyrion sand snakes new dothraki hoard coalition coming from the the other side.
                      Not buying that.

Dorne consistently has the worst acting and worst dialogue on the show. They've made big changes to Northern storyline too but im generally pretty hapoy the direction its going

Comment

Working...
                      X