Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I here by claim Left Hook Tua: A Traitor. I don't want him here, nor is he allowed back. He didn't go out with a bang but went out like a typical Steward would...

Comment

• Can't wait for season 2 of Game of Throne.

OFF TOPIC: Falling skies series premiere was such a letdown. It looked like one of those cheap C and D level low budget sci-fi movies. Cheap CGI, slow pacing, and terrible acting by most of the lead characters.
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 06-21-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        I here by claim Left Hook Tua: A Traitor. I don't want him here, nor is he allowed back. He didn't go out with a bang but went out like a typical Steward would...
        Command for his head, Your Grace.

Comment

• Ether is quite...fanatical over this show eh

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Ether is quite...fanatical over this show eh
            I am. And i must give you young diesel props for giving this show a chance. Because at first you didn't want to. I am watching S2 of Spartacus regardless if I didn't like Season 1. It's pretty average bro, some actors are alot stronger than others. CGI could be better, looks too OMG CHECK THIS OUTISH, if you know what I mean..

Comment

I here by claim Left Hook Tua: A Traitor. I don't want him here, nor is he allowed back. He didn't go out with a bang but went out like a typical Steward would...

Lord Mak, ruler of LakerLand, doesn't take orders from Lannisters

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                Command for his head, Your Grace.

I want his head on a spike, with a chicago bears helmet on.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                If i have to take away that sacred kush grown from the vale i will Mak, watch that tongue.

Comment

If i have to take away that sacred kush grown from the vale i will Mak, watch that tongue.

your men wouldn't make it past the smoke...not even dragons fly over LakerLand without getting stoned and getting too lazy to do anything

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    My squire just intercepted a raven that was carrying a message stating Lord Tua, ruler of The Fatlands is assembling an army of fat savages aimed at invading your Kingdom.

Comment

I want his head on a spike, with a chicago bears helmet on.
                      I would Your Grace but for 1 problem.

We don't have a spike big enough to hold Lord Tua's head.

Forgive me Your Grace.

Comment

Working...
                      X