No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    The guy is an excellent character and actor.. i have no problem with them changing the show/adding scenes for some of these guys.. it's an improvement

As for theon.. the guy never felt like he fitted in with the starks and could really be a brother.. his dad being a dick pushed him over the edge..

He is really being setup for redemption but i reckon GRRM will not allow it lol
    Theon deserves what he gets and more. I typed 200 words twice , then realized I was putting spoilers up, so I erased it. **** me I'm bombed at 5 am.

Comment

• I heard wilko johnson's surgery was successful, I was just gonna say wasn't he playing the character Ill-In-Pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        Think it was a harpy

This is the problem with the show.. time/money means you need to cut stuff..

I already said that i wish they would show why Oberyan has such beef with the lanisters.. all they have to show is a quick 30sec-1min scene of the sack of kings landing.. his sister getting raped

It would give it more meaning

Would be good if the seasons were longer so they could focus more on the characters.. i think people would b1tch more though.. because already people complain about Dany taking time from other people "with her boring storyline"
        I prefer it that they don't show flash backs but portray past events in dialog instead. As Hitch**** would say sometimes it is better to leave a little something to the imagination.

PS, to the idiot book readers who post GOT events that they skipped or changed in the show and think it's not a spoiler.... guess what, it is. Some of us may actually want to read the books in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESB_reject View Post
          I prefer it that they don't show flash backs but portray past events in dialog instead. As Hitch**** would say sometimes it is better to leave a little something to the imagination.

PS, to the idiot book readers who post GOT events that they skipped or changed in the show and think it's not a spoiler.... guess what, it is. Some of us may actually want to read the books in the future.
          agree. even tho you are a esb reject.

stop posting book **** on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey guys , sorry if I put anything in any of my posts that may be a spoiler.
            I know one person asked about Oberyn Martell and why he hates the Lannisters.
            The post I made one it wasn't really a spoiler , just some background history that isn't really a mindblowing or story ruining detail.

As far as my comments on there being other dragons, this is all conjecture. The authoer of Gameof Thrones writes all of it from the points of view of the character he is writing. In the books there are 1000's of misleading details that lead you to believe one thing and it winds up not being true. It's the reason I call it a masterpiece. As for there being other dragons , this is not confirmed.
            It is only speculated on from hints in the book. I've read all of the books and there is no proof of other dragons except the 3 that are known about, so feel at ease, I didn't write any spoilers in here.
            I did write that there is a possibility of other dragons being around but I am only guessing.

For anyone that hasn't read the books yet and they are worried about spoilers, nothing I've written could possibly ruin that experience for you.
            Each book ,of the 5 that have been written so far( there are 7 in total) is around 1000 pages long. I had two read them twice just to get a grasp on a lot of stuff , it's just too much information. This is the reason so much back story is left out and people have question like "who the hell is this guy, why does he hate the Lannisters."

I will not be a spoiler for future events , nor do I think I may have accidently been but if someone asks simple questions about a characters backstory , I may throw it out there just so it's clear. I will do it without spoiling or ruining the books for those who want to read them.

If anyone wants to know who Jon Snow's mum is, PM me. Or if you want to know where Tyrion's first wife is (not Sansa).
            Again the response to these may not be correct because everything written in the books is POV and half the time a character is giving just the information that he/she sees, not the actual facts,and the character is wrong about what he/she thinks they see.

Comment

• Preview for next week:

Comment

• Also love the George Martin input explanations.

Comment

• I could listen to George RR Martin talk about Ice and Fire all day.

Comment

Last edited by Butler; 05-05-2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Glad they finally got the greyjoys back and boltons.

Comment

Working...
                      X