No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    There was one part in the book when her assistant chick, for lack of a better word lol, well she ate her out because she said Daenrys needed to be pleasured. Man, I hope they do that scene at some point!
    I would pay to see that....like I'd give 100 bucks.

Fuck Seth McFarlane for being able to hit that

Comment

• regarding the Jaime/Cersei scene, i think it suffered from poor editing...the consensual aspect has been blurred by wrong timing of cutting away from the scene

had they lenghten the scene a bit more (like 5 secs), it could've been more accurate to what the director's interpretation of the scene

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        I'm looking at the big picture, and the power players.

There's an army of 100,000 Wildlings, A plague of nearly invincible white walkers with the longest winter coming, and A Queen of Slaves with 3 dragons. That's what I mean when I say I'm waiting for something to happen.
        this ain't Spartacus where there will be battles each episode

the big picture your looking for ain't gonna happen at least for a while

Comment

• My conclusion is that little finger is working alone. He set up the dwarf so he would be executed and he can marry Sansa himself to have claim to the North, as he so nearly did last season.

However if Tywin is involved and truly wants his son dead I believe the Red Viper is going to ruin his plans by voting against him, although being GOT they might kill the most likeable character on the show just to **** us off.

Comment

• I get that people are frustrated how the big threat, which is the white walkers, seems to go ignored by everyone but the Night's Watch, but that's kind of one of the points of the show. There's a lot of things happening all over the world that haven't been seen for a long, long time, and people simply don't believe it. So they're playing the same game they always have, not realizing they're screwing themselves over when it comes time to defend themselves against the walkers. It's going to make the whole "Game of Thrones" look stupid and petty.

As far as the wildlings though, I don't get how they aren't doing anything. The wildlings are marching on the Wall and have soldiers on the other side killing off villages.

Dany is taking slave cities left and right. People may want her to hurry to Westeros, but within the story she can't. She still has a relatively small army that would likely get wiped out against the combined forces of Westeros. Her trump card, the dragons, are still small and would get killed if they were in the fighting as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              The director of the episode said his scene is consensual sex at the end....you can see Cersei kissing him back, wrapping his legs around him, undoing his clothes and saying "It's not right" is obviously about the location-moment, not because she thinks she is being raped...It played a bit awkwardly, but i thought the "nononoalrightyes" intent of the scene was clear, but i also thought the slower viewers needed something obvious to make it clear it was consensual...the no means no crowd (ironic, taking such a black and white stance in such a grey viewing experience)are being particularly annoying about it...
              That's what I got from it. I saw she resisted for obvious reasons but in the end she gave in. I didn't see it as rape, just brother, sister hot sex....

Comment

• Daenerys shoulda sent one of her dragons as her Champion.

As soon as dude finished pissing, Dragon flies in, burns him, then pisses on his charred corpse.

Comment

I'm still waiting for something to happen. I'm tired of watching Game of King's landing. I let it go the first few episodes but this is getting boring
                  Nobody gives a **** about the politics in King's landing. I want to see what's going on with the white walkers, with the wildling army, and also what's going on with the greyjoys occupation of the north.
                  lol wut in the hell are you talking about?

Do you even know what you are watching?

Totally disagree. im not even gonna deal with this stupidity right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    lol wut in the hell are you talking about?

Do you even know what you are watching?

Totally disagree. im not even gonna deal with this stupidity right now.
                    Suck my dick Lord of the rings nerd.

Comment

Suck my dick Lord of the rings nerd.
                      ive never seen a single lord of the rings movie.

nice try tho.

duck face.

Comment

Working...
                      X