Gotta feel at least a little bad, after all:

Boltons bastard is such a bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Gotta feel at least a little bad, after all:

Nope. **** Theon.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          You don't know how much I wish Arya had gotten to stab that little b*tch up. I still hope she gets to kill someone important, not just the nobodies like the guy in the inn. I know it's dark and I shouldn't support Arya being so cold-blooded, but what exactly has she got to lose?
          Yeah anyone Stark affiliated would have been good. Jon Snow or Arya probably the best two left..

Man i love Arya's journey towards being a cold blooded sociopath. Best character arc in the series

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Yeah anyone Stark affiliated would have been good. Jon Snow or Arya probably the best two left..

Man i love Arya's journey towards being a cold blooded sociopath. Best character arc in the series
            When she seemed scared to join in the fight, then all of a sudden something clicked inside of her it was like she became an adult at that moment.

When she stuck the sword in the dudes neck, repeating exactly what he said to her friend when he killed him was great.

I cant' wait to see her get revenge for her family, if it does happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

On season 1, I thought she was annoying but after season 2 when she met up with the faceless assassin I've been a fan

Comment

• it's kinda ****ed up by i kinda like ramsay the crazy bastard. he's probably more ****ed up in the books though.

question for book readers, spoilers in white.

if and when it is revealed that R+L=J, how do you think it will be revealed, and what would the ramifications be? obviously I'm not expecting a world wide bulletin or anything, but i'm curious to know who'll who'll know if you can make a guess. bran, sansa, dany, maybe uncat

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                      it's kinda ****ed up by i kinda like ramsay the crazy bastard. he's probably more ****ed up in the books though.

question for book readers, spoilers in white.
                      I think we find out through Bran.

I'm honestly wondering if that should even count as a spoiler. It's nothing confirmed, just a theory, and like 99% of the evidence for it happened by now. If the show hasn't talked about it yet, they probably won't at all.

I would just love to see what show watchers think of it. I worry that theory will be true, and the show will have done nothing to hint at it so the show watchers will think it's stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X