Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As well done as Joffreys death was, was anyone else slightly dissapointed by it?

It's not that i wanted him to die brutally necessarily (though no less than he deserved) but it would have been very satisfying to for his character to be faced with the killer, if only so we can watch as all his swagger and 'confidence' crumbles in the face of someone who doesnt fear him.

I know that isnt how GRRM works, and its precisely the bravery to go against that kind of obvious drama that makes this series great, but it would have been fun to watch.

Kudos to Jack Gleeson as well. He played that character perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      As well done as Joffreys death was, was anyone else slightly dissapointed by it?

It's not that i wanted him to die brutally necessarily (though no less than he deserved) but it would have been very satisfying to for his character to be faced with the killer, if only so we can watch as all his swagger and 'confidence' crumbles in the face of someone who doesnt fear him.

I know that isnt how GRRM works, and its precisely the bravery to go against that kind of obvious drama that makes this series great, but it would have been fun to watch.

i was a bit...i wanted him to die but not before being tortured like Reek

Comment

As well done as Joffreys death was, was anyone else slightly dissapointed by it?

You don't know how much I wish Arya had gotten to stab that little b*tch up. I still hope she gets to kill someone important, not just the nobodies like the guy in the inn. I know it's dark and I shouldn't support Arya being so cold-blooded, but what exactly has she got to lose?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          My gf said this last week too. She used to hate Theon but now she feels bad for him because of what the Bastard of Bolton did to him.
          That's what that traitor get. Don't feel sorry for him at all

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            That's what that traitor get. Don't feel sorry for him at all
            Gotta feel at least a little bad, after all:

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Boltons bastard is such a bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Nope. **** Theon.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  You don't know how much I wish Arya had gotten to stab that little b*tch up. I still hope she gets to kill someone important, not just the nobodies like the guy in the inn. I know it's dark and I shouldn't support Arya being so cold-blooded, but what exactly has she got to lose?
                  Yeah anyone Stark affiliated would have been good. Jon Snow or Arya probably the best two left..

Man i love Arya's journey towards being a cold blooded sociopath. Best character arc in the series

Comment

Yeah anyone Stark affiliated would have been good. Jon Snow or Arya probably the best two left..

Man i love Arya's journey towards being a cold blooded sociopath. Best character arc in the series
                    When she seemed scared to join in the fight, then all of a sudden something clicked inside of her it was like she became an adult at that moment.

When she stuck the sword in the dudes neck, repeating exactly what he said to her friend when he killed him was great.

I cant' wait to see her get revenge for her family, if it does happen.

Comment

On season 1, I thought she was annoying but after season 2 when she met up with the faceless assassin I've been a fan

Comment

Working...
                      X