Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I think about it the more I believe little finger is involved.
    1) he wasn't there. How convenient that he went away at the time of the royal wedding. perfect alibi.
    2) in season 3, little finger tried to send Sansa off and use her because she's the key to the north. I think the fool is working for little finger.
    3) In last season, Varies said something to little finger "you would do anything to sit on that throne.
    I don't think he was trying to frame Tyrian but he just happened to be there. The poison must have come from the pie since they did a close up of the pie twice after it was cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Not sure if this is how it went down but looks legit.

7 crystals
      so it was granny.

Comment

• Red Wedding was more gruesome, but Joffrey's death looked a lot more painful.

Comment

• I think it was the o.g granny.. The broad never took a bite of the food after she said she was gonna do so after paying for all of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i sooOOOoOOOoOOOOoo want to know who poisoned that ****...what a great episode...but not as shocking/awesome as the red wedding...that wasn't just a WTF moment, that was a WTF couple of days
            same here.. i will green k the hell out of whoever poisoned that cvunt..

Comment

• This to me was crazier than The Red Wedding because I just did not expect Joffrey to die yet at all. Rob Stark had it coming for him all season. I actually expected him to die sooner. It was just brutal how it all happened with them killing his mother and baby also.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  I think it was the o.g granny.. The broad never took a bite of the food after she said she was gonna do so after paying for all of it.
                  She clearly foreshadowed the event when she gave condolences for Rob to Sansa, stating how terrible it was for a man to be killed at his own wedding.

That doesn't mean she did the deed, but she is certainly a high suspect.

She was also collected information on the king/on the perceptions of the king, and was talking with Tywin, perhaps plotting something.

I think that maybe she wasn't the one who did the deed, but she was so positioned as to at least know that something like that was coming, and to perhaps have a hand in it.

I think that part of the intrigue here is that Joffry had cultivated many enemies, or many who wouldn't exactly mind seeing him got rid of. Indeed, some of his activities were threatening to the realm itself, and to the well being of some powerful people. Added to this is the other sort of intrigue, in that the power struggle is ever on going, and there are those who may see in the offing of the king an opportunity to raise their own lots.

Comment

• I am not going to read any comments because I haven't started watching the season yet (I like to watch episodes 3 at a time) but SONOFA***** no matter where I go something is spoiled. Now I know someone important died because it's in every FREAKING newspaper. Luckily I don't know who.

Comment

• I liked the Jaime and Bronn scene. Bronn is definitely one of the coolest characters on the show. He's better than book Bronn.

Comment

Working...
                      X