Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    Is the mother of dragons still travelling? lol

No... couldn't be... since what? Season 1 Episode 2? ****ing hell.

I love the show, but my gripes are too many different families going on too much endless traveling. Still a fan though
    That was always going to be the challenge of making this a TV show. And they've done the best they could to par it down to manageable levels.

I think they've done about as good a job as they could.

Comment

• Hated how they changed Daario. I can see why they didn't have him done up like in the books, but to change guys is pretty lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Hated how they changed Daario. I can see why they didn't have him done up like in the books, but to change guys is pretty lame.

He left himself apparently to work on a movie.

Comment

• Did anyone else get chills when Tywin handed over Ice to get melted and when he through the wolf fur in the fire?

Comment

• 1st episode felt 'generic' for me..it was ok but was expecting a lil more for a premiere...let's see what happens next episode

Comment

Hated how they changed Daario. I can see why they didn't have him done up like in the books, but to change guys is pretty lame.
              The New Daario looks and acts like a immature kid. Hopefully fights like a badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                Is the mother of dragons still travelling? lol

No... couldn't be... since what? Season 1 Episode 2? ****ing hell.

I love the show, but my gripes are too many different families going on too much endless traveling. Still a fan though
                They've actually scaled it down quite a bit for the show. In the books, jesus christ there are so many people, families, clans, history, etc to follow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
                  He left himself apparently to work on a movie.
                  I find that hard to believe. Why would anyone leave a the greatest high rated show to work on a stupid Transporter movie?

Comment

• Comment

the new daario is a complete and utter failure compared to the original.

the original had such stage presence and strong masculine features.

this new daario looks like one of these liberal dbags who take up starbucks bandwidth or wait in line for a new iphone.

the sexual chemistry between this new daario and danearys is at a complete ZERO.

complete failure by the game of thrones show runners.

Comment

Working...
                      X