Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my opinion nothing will over take The Sopranos in terms of greatness.

Game of thrones is excellent however.

Wish Martin would hurry up with the book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
      It sucks having to wait an eternity to purchase every new season meanwhile everyone else has watched on HBO. Bout that time to visit the bookstore.
      The wait for the books is even worse.

We still have two more to go, at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        No I mean she seems far more loyal and loving in the show then she does in the book.. but then again others seem different from the books also..

but I just wonder if her character arc will go the same way as the book
        That's what I meant, there's a clip in the trailer that suggests her character arc stays the same. Which people were worried about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          He revealed the ending, not the entire story as far as I know (mostly in case he dies). You really think everyone would be cool with them skipping ahead of the books on TV? His publishers would be up in arms.
          They've already said they are finishing whether Martin finishes first or not.

If Winds of Winter comes out in the next year or so, which there seems to be hope it will, he still might stay ahead. Next season will probably merge Feast and Dance. Maybe Winds will take two seasons like Storm did. That would give him 3 more years after this season to finish the final book.

I think he'll do it, but I'm also very hopeful. I'm basically betting on the final book being written very quickly, because Martin will have known what he wants to do with that since the beginning.

Comment

• I wonder when we'll see Euron and Victarion Greyjoy. Euron is pretty much the joker of Westeros, I really hope they get his character nailed. To be honest not one major casting has dissapointed me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
              I wonder when we'll see Euron and Victarion Greyjoy. Euron is pretty much the joker of Westeros, I really hope they get his character nailed. To be honest not one major casting has dissapointed me yet.
              I don't think it'll be this season if memory serves me right. Think it's "A Feast of Crows" where we really see those two emerge.

So amped for the new season and hopefully Martin isn't far from finishing The Winds of Winter & A Dream of Spring.

It would be weird to watch the TV Show not knowing what is about to happen.

Comment

• That's kinda spoilerish bruh..

But yeah book 5 is better than 4. 4 was the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY
                  Yeah just saw that one.. with her on the bed..

For someone who saw the show first the jumped into book 3 part two I was slightly confused..

No way book shae turns down a boatload of diamonds

How did u rate book 5 out of all the books?

After 3.. 4 was a bit of a letdown.. stuff with bat**** crazy cercei was great.. but I found myself skimming sam/brienne and damphair bits

Was a good read but not amazing to much filler
                  Watch the spoilers, man.

Book 5 was good, but not as good as the first three. 4 and 5 both struggled with having too much filler that wasn't necessary to the story.

Comment

• What's lurking behind that wall? A lion? A wolf? Archer: Just a dirty little cub, I think.
                    What in seven hells are you doing with a Stark *****?

Comment

• According to George R R Martin Dorne was inspired by Wales but set in Moorish Spain.

Anyone know what other real places inspired the places in Westeros?

Comment

Working...
                      X