Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually not even, cause they show the previous clips from the prior show then the intro..FUCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      4 hours Mak...but the finale is only an hour. WTF!

damn...i was hoping for at least an hour and a half episode

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        its 5pm over there now...they showing it in an hour for you guys?
        they show it at 9pm in the east.

only reason we get it at 6pm on the west coast is with HBO EAST.

Comment

• th second i here they killed my dad i slit jaime lanisters neck no discussions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            th second i here they killed my dad i slit jaime lanisters neck no discussions.
            but then you have no bargaining tool

i would milk him for whatever I can get and then kill him anyway at the last second

the queen is gonna do anything to get her brother back

Comment

• Leaving the thread until around midnight-1ish. All the lannisters better live...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                th second i here they killed my dad i slit jaime lanisters neck no discussions.
                but remember they have your sisters too.

sansa for sure and the starks don't know if arya is dead or if the lannisters have her too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  they show it at 9pm in the east.

only reason we get it at 6pm on the west coast is with HBO EAST.

did South Park really make a spoof?

Comment

• its war now all or nothing. im sending jamies head to the queen on a box

Comment

• i was reading an article from this game of thrones "expert"

and he said something that was interesting.

he said the viewers of the tv show roots for the starks because people like to root for the underdog and the starks are seen as the underdog.

however , he pointed out , the real underdog in this story are the lannisters.

there are 9 major areas around king's landing.

the north , the vale , the reach , the stormlands , dragonstone , iron islands , dorne , the west and the riverlands.

dragonstone is controlled by stannis baratheon.

the stormlands are controlled by renly baratheon.

the reach is controlled by the tyrells and they support renly baratheon. (renly's gay boyfriend , the "knight of flowers" is a tyrell. loras tyrell)

the north is controlled by the starks.

the riverlands is controlled by the tully's. catelyn stark's father is lord.

the vale was controlled by jon arryn (a father figure to robert baratheon and ned stark) who was married to catelyn's sister lysa tully.

iron islands is controlled by the greyjoys. the heir to the lord of the iron islands is theon greyjoy who serve the starks.

lannisters only control the west and was surrounded.

they could have easily been crushed.

Comment

Working...
                      X